14

The games continued and every player in this gym, has at least played a set.

Right now, it was me, Kageyama, Tanaka, Moa, Yuna and Ennoshita on one side. Playing against Daichi, Captain, Akari, Noya, Asahi and Rinko.

The teams were pretty balanced out at the moment.

Score for this set was already 21-17, with us in the lead.

At first, I felt nervous playing with Kageyama.

I was afraid I would mess up, which I have many times. But his laughing made me more mad than embarrassed.

Other than Eren being here, it's been a fun practice.

"Asahi, nice serve!"

We look ahead and see him walk back for the jump.

He delivers the ball to our side and Kageyama was able to receive it from the back row.

"Left side!" he calls for the set.

"Coming your way." I jog to the ball and toss it towards him.

Kageyama likes higher sets for his hits.

He gets past Akari and Asahi's block and gives them a perfect line shot.

It was a great view.

"Well don't you guys make a great team." Tanaka teases and pushes us together.

At this point, his teasing has turned into a daily routine. So we've learn to cope with it.

Sometimes even counter it.

"I know right, aren't we cute?" Kageyama asks and we bump shoulders.

Tanaka buys our act and gets grumpy.

"You were supposed to deny it." he says through his teeth.

"Tanaka! It's your serve!" Coach shouts at him.

We watch him embarrassingly go on the walk of shame, back to the serving spot.

"Where'd you learn to set that well?" Kageyama questions me.

"I had a great teacher." I reply.

"I didn't teach you-"

"Oikawa." I interrupt and dramatically sigh. "He helps me with setting sometimes too."

He turns blue and gives into my teasing as well.

"You know I don't like those jokes." he mutters and goes to his position.

So gullible.

Tanaka attempts his jump serve, nearly hitting the back of my head.

"GAHHH!" he yells out of frustration.

I roll my eyes and we all choose to ignore him.

Captain serves the ball easily over and Moa cleanly receives it.

Kageyama sets the ball to me and instead of hitting, I whip out a feint on them. Assuming I got them, but my brother was able to pick it up.

"Damn you." I mumble.

"Right side!" I hear Akari call.

"Tanaka, get the straight." I instruct him as we get ready for the block.

Akari usually hits straights when the ball has a shaky receive. Her cut shots are a 50/50 most of the time.