Epilogue: Just a bonus chapter

Lalisa Manoban

"I want another baby." I said, snuggling closer to his chest.

He just came home to me after his one-week long business trip. I prepared him a dinner date at our home and after he showered, we planned to just cuddle in our room because we just miss each other.

It's been three years. And I'm happily engaged to this bunny and so we decided on living together. Next year, we planned that it's our year.

"Well, if you're talking about a cat again, I say I want a real baby in return."

My head shot up to look at him. This guy's getting the naughtiest ever since we did something.

"We talked about that!" I whined.

He smirked, "And we also talked about how it is going to be if you want another cat."

I pouted, "Bunny, please?"

He grinned and pulled me closer to him so that our faces are closer.

"Are you willing to make a baby before we marry?"

I glared at him before pushing his face and standing up from the bed.

"Whether you like it or not, I'm going to get Louis."

Before I could even close the door, I heard him yelled, "Yah! Lalisa Manoban! Who's Louis!"

---

It was a good, good, good Sunday.

I was smiling from ear to ear when Jungkook and I entered the pet shop.

He was sulking while I didn't care. He can't do anything about it anyway. After all, I let him score last night.

One staff greeted us.

"Good morning, Sir, Ma'am."

I smiled brightly.

"I'm here to get Louis."

The staff's eyes widened in realization. "Ah, you're Ms. Manoban."

I nodded my head, getting excited.

The staff smiled, "I'll bring you him."

After processing everything, Louis was finally going home with us.

"I'm so excited for my babies to meet."

Jungkook just hissed beside me. He was fixing his seat belt.

"You said Louis is so cute. What is your problem now?"

He turned to me, sulking face.

"Another cat that could possibly ruin my moment with you."

I rolled my eyes, "You're unbelievable."

He just hissed again before driving to the restaurant we reserved to eat our lunch.

After that we stopped by my flower shop to get my canvasses because I need to finish my last work as my exhibition is nearing.

Also, one of my staff informed me the early delivery of flowers I ordered so I wanted to check them personally.

Originally I was not supposed to have the flower shop open on Sundays. But since some of my customers think it's best if we should open, too, even in those days, I decided to follow their opinion. Besides, people buys flowers more on Sundays than regular days.

Then, we headed home.

Excited for Louis to meet his new family.

Once we're inside, I let out Louis and Leo instantly greeted him.