Chapter 7: His Cousin Part II

Lalisa Manoban

When I walked away from Jungkook and Bambam, I didn't notice that they were trailing behind me with a little distance until my cousin called out to me.

"Hey, Lisa, walk with us!" He shouted and that's when I saw how it got the other students attention. Their eyes lingered at me, then they would look at the guys behind me. Then, they would whisper to their friends. 

Geez, what did I expect?

And so, instead of stopping to wait for them, I continued walking until I reached the vast soccer field where I saw Jimin, Eunwoo, and Jaehyun walking towards our building. They can't see me because I'm behind them. 

What I did next was to catch up with them by running. 

"Jimin!" I called when I was near them.

They stopped walking and turned to me.

I stopped in front of them,

"Good morning!" I greeted at them and they also greeted me back with Eunwoo's eye-smile as a bonus.

Jimin clutched her arms on mine and happily said, "Why are you so pretty like me?"

Eunwoo and Jaehyun just chuckled when I said, "It's because of our parents, I guess."

Just then, someone called out to us. 

"Oh? There's Bambam, Yugyeom, and Jungkook." Jaehyun said, pointing at them.

"Are they approaching us?" Eunwoo asked.

"Obviously, Eunwoo." Jimin answered, sarcastically.

Eunwoo turned to her, "Are you going to be like this to me because Mingyu will not be around?"

That's when I noticed that Mingyu wasn't with us.

"He's not going to class?" I cut in, a question that prevented Jimin from answering Eunwoo back and instead rolled her eyes before replying to my question.

"He is not because of his lazy bum."

"That is why don't be surprise if I'm the one she targets with her sarcastic remarks." Eunwoo said, laughing.

"Me, too." Jaehyun seconded.

"Ya! You two are so harsh... Lisa, protect me." Jimin said as she hugged my arms.

The two chuckled while I laughed lightly. 

"How come Jimin can cling to Lisa like that?" The voice of Jungkook is heard.

Yes, they have finally arrived to where we stood. They were walking so slowly awhile ago because I bet they like the feeling of everybody's attention to them.

I think my cousin enjoyed it the most.

"Uhm, because I'm a girl and you're not and you won't ever...? Anyway, why are you guys here when you should've turned to your left towards your building? And oh! Bambam..." Jimin said, suddenly pointing at Bambam and then me.

"Bambam, this is Lisa. Lisa, this is Bambam." Jimin introduced so fast that I was caught off guard and lost the chance cutting what she said, telling I already know Bambam because he's apparently my cousin. 

But what confused me the most was that my idiotic cousin actually played along and brought out a hand for me to shake.

Should I play along?

I was about to accept his hand when Jungkook hit my cousin's back head lightly and told, "Stop playing, you idiot. Tell them!"

"Geez, stop hitting me, you wrecked head!" Bambam whined at Jungkook.