Chapter 29: Dance

LALISA MANOBAN

Within the next days, we all got busy. Even during lunch, we can't even find time to eat together. Jungkook and Yugyeom are busy with their own requirements for the finals so they ate with their classmates.

Jungkook informed me of that, by the way.

While we, the art students are also finishing all our projects while trying to keep up with our professor's surprise quizzes and activities.

It was a real hell week.

What more next week where we finally take our final exams?

Even Bambam was whining over the phone when I last called him. Even though he's excused to school, he's not excuse to special make-up activities. Of course, he also needed to pass. There's no such thing as free grades. All must go to the same process of hardship.

"My goodness, finally!" Jimin exclaimed in relief as she sat down with me at the long couch at my apartment.

My living room's a mess because of papers, books, notes, and research books littered everywhere because we're working on a paper in statistics.

It's our last work to be passed before 5 p.m.

And it's already 2:30 p.m.

"Do you think those three are also done?" I asked.

Jimin and I are groupmates for this work while the three guys worked together. I wonder what happened to them because Mingyu has the habit of talking nonstop when he wants to.

"Let's call them?" She suggested and I nodded my head, standing up to fix our printed research papers on the folder.

I heard the ringing of her phone until someone picked it up.

"A-yo, what's up, what's up!" Mingyu's voice can be heard.

"Are you done with the research?" Jimin asked.

"With the almighty Mingyu in the group there's nothing possible."

I laughed while Jimin hissed.

"I think you've mistaken yourself to Eunwoo. So what? Are you done?"

"Tch. You're so harsh to me, Jiminnie. And yes, we're done. Actually we're already at school, waiting for you."

Jimin stood up, surprised.

"What?! You didn't even contacted us?"

"Hehehe, we forgot."

"My gosh! We're so friendship over."

Then, I just heard the line being cut off.

"I can't believe they forgot us!"

I chuckled before putting the folder on my bag.

"Chill! We still have a lot of time, but we have to go now. You wouldn't know, our Prof might give us extra points for passing it earlier than 5p.m."

She rolled her eyes at me, "That's not my point though. But whatever, let's just go."

We arrived at the University 45 minutes after, heading straight to our room where the three were.

"Yah! You three monkeys!" Jimin called out when we entered.

The three looked at her with wide smiles.

Nervous wide smiles.

"Tss. I can't believe you didn't even told us!" She exclaimed at them and they all flinched.