Chapter 25: Risk

LALISA MANOBAN

I ran.

I ran out of the car when I heard his confession, realizing my intuition of what he feels about me which I couldn't accept was all real.

He likes me.

Jeon Jungkook likes me!

Goodness.

I don't know if I should be happy with that or be afraid of that.

Because after all, I have feelings for him that he doesn't know and he have feelings for me which I already know, but I don't think we can be together.

I don't see myself breaking promises.

So I escaped from the situation without giving him an answer.

"If that's what you feel, you should have not run. You should've said no. Jungkook will understand that." Jimin said to me after I told her the whole story about me and Jungkook, and what happened two nights ago.

It was lunch time and we're at the Dance Building's rooftop.

Jimin saw how Jungkook and I were giving each other stares that made me uncomfortable so she pulled me out of the scene and told everyone that she has errands to do for our professor and she needed my help.

The guys let us go but Jungkook kept silent.

I released a sigh and looked at the sky towering us.

"I wished it was that easy." I said.

"Because you like him, too?"

I nodded my head and released a sigh.

"When I realized that I like Jungkook, I knew to myself it's going to be difficult."

Jimin tapped my shoulders which made me turn to her.

"You know we only live once. So, why don't you take the risk and be happy?"

I put on a sad smile, "And risk the chance of breaking a promise and creating a tension between Bambam and Jungkook? Risk the chance of breaking a friendship because of my feelings?"

Jimin furrowed her eyebrows, "What makes you think that way, Lili?"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the beautiful sky again.

"What if we break up? What if he hurts me or I hurt him?"

She sighed again, "What if you think of good things and not only the bad things? What if this one time you risk it?"

I looked at her, "Will it be worth it?"

She tucked my hair behind my ears and smiled at me, "Everything that makes you happy will be worth it."

I hope so.

"And if you'll be with Jungkook, I know him too well to say that when he really likes someone, he'd do anything to make her girl feel like a Queen who deserves the love and happiness in the Universe."

I warily looked at her, "What about Bambam?"

She smiled at me, "Bambam... He'll come around. He shouldn't be that much of a hindrance."

"Then, what about my dreams?"

"Lili, being in relationship with Jungkook doesn't mean giving up to your dreams. I mean, he could be an inspiration. Jungkook's not the guy who gives toxic, he's a very supportive person... and cool."

I lightly laughed.

"I'm glad I've known you, Jimin."

She proudly smirked, "I know right. There's nothing like me anymore."