Chapter 13: Demand

Lalisa Manoban

It was a good Saturday morning.

There were no classes but Jimin and I were at my room, dressing up and doing something with our hair and face.

Well, actually, we lost a bet to the guys so we have to wear their jackets to support and cheer for them.

What's happening you asked?

Well, it's the day!

The day for the first ever basketball game I will see ever since I've been a student at High Arts University.

"Jungkook might play with his best because of this." Jimin said and then giggled after when she saw me in the jacket.

I pouted, "I doubt it."

Bambam threw a fit because of this. But he can't do anything about it since Jimin and I lost. And when it was time to pick varsity jackets, I accidentally picked Jungkook's.

In my opinion, this is way better than picking Jaehyun's, Yugyeom's, or my cousin's, because apparently their girlfriends will come to support them by wearing their own varsity jackets.

Yes, my cousin managed to find a girlfriend named Yeri. He was able to introduced her to us yesterday. And I swear, she's very pretty that I wonder how my cousin got to date her. Kidding!

Anyway, she's from our University studying fashion designs.

So back to what I was saying, it would be weird and awkward for me if that's the case.

Don't get me wrong, Eunwoo's jacket is also better.

"Girls are dreaming of having to wear Jungkook's, so be ready later if you'll receive attention." Jimin reminded me as she continued to fixed her hair and make-up.

She's wearing Mingyu's by the way. Because that's a tradition for the both of them. As for Eunwoo's, Jimin thought of bringing it because she's going to change hers once the 2nd quarter of the game ends.

I wanted to do the same but Jungkook gave me a glare when I tried to give my opinion about it.

That guy, just because we grew a little bit closer these past few days, he thinks he can throw tantrums at me. I should make him see that it will always not be the case.

Suddenly I heard my phone pinged so I went near my lamp table to check it.

There was one message from Mina, so I opened it.

We haven't communicated until now so I'm still not able to give back her dress and haven't eaten with her since we're too occupied with art projects and besides major examinations were nearing. Maybe that would be her case, too.

I tapped the screen of my phone to read the message.

From: Mina

Hey, is my offer still valid? Maybe after the game, we can eat?

Well, my answer will depend if my friends would allow me to not go at the after-party that's planned after the game. Whether they win or lose, they'd wanna go out. They told me that's what they always do.

I turned to Jimin for a second and asked, "Is it alright for me not to come to the after-party later?"

She immediately stopped putting lipstick on her lips and looked at me through the mirror.

"Why is that?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Just... If ever I have plans..."

"Plans with...?" Her eyes widened like she realized something.