Chapter 22: That Cat Disturbs Me

Lalisa Manoban

I believe friends are not called friends if they don't tease you 'til you get annoyed.

Thus I say, Mingyu and Jimin are called my friends for upon they stepped inside my apartment, Jimin gave me a meaningful look and Mingyu welcomed me by asking, "Are you already making babies?"

I thanked Jimin she smacked him for that.

Right now, we are seated around the dining table. Jungkook and I feel like we're on hot seats because the two keep on grilling us with their questions.

Well, more like I was on a hot seat. The guy beside me doesn't even have the willingness to take control of the situation but instead has the guts to look cool while grinning.

He's adding heat to the grill!

"So, how did Jungkook end up here?"

"Ah, so that's why he told us he's going somewhere important in the middle of the night! So, this is where he went?"

"Does this mean you two are dating?"

"How did you two started to like each other, by the way?"

"Is the reason why Jungkook was MIA for one week and caught himself drinking with us was because perhaps... you fought? Like a lover's quarrel."

"Does Bambam even know this?"

Those questions are just some that are continuously asked by them and we can't even answer properly because they won't let me explain!

Jungkook does nothing, by the way.

He's enjoying it! He's making me crazy!

They're making me crazy!

I knocked at the table loud enough for them to hear and catch their attention.

Thankfully, I was successful.

"Will you please stop? Jungkook and I aren't dating, okay? There's nothing going on between us!" I exclaimed.

But the two of them felt like they are hearing something boring from me.

I glared at them.

Jimin playfully glared at me, too. Mingyu did the same thing.

I screamed, "Yah!"

And they laughed out loud.

"You should've seen your face, Lisa." Jimin said in the middle of her laugh.

I pouted.

See, how they are teasing me and how they successfully annoyed me.

"Alright, we should calm down." Jimin said while trying to calm herself from laughing.

I heard Jungkook chuckled beside me.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"What?" He asked like he's innocent.

"You're enjoying this?!" I uttered.

He wiggled his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes, stood up, and walked to the living room where I found the cat playing around the couches.

I approached it and held it on my lap when I sat down the couch.

After a minute, Jimin, Mingyu, and Jungkook followed me.

Jimin went to me and give me a hug from my side.

"I'm so sorry. You're just too cute getting annoyed, Lili." She said, giggling.