Chapter 16: Frustrations

Lalisa Manoban

"I'm not asking for your please, Lisa. If you want to be here, then, I'm staying here with you."

When Jungkook said that to me, I almost wanted to shout that I don't wanna be in the dance studio alone with him and perhaps I don't want to be wherever he is. But since, for some reasons, I don't think it's quite right and I don't have the courage to say that -- without a warning -- I walked out the dance studio only to meet Mina, and with her were other two girls who are probably her friends.

Unfortunately, they all saw me walking out of the dance studio.

I thought it was lunch! Why I kept meeting people I absolutely don't want to meet right now?

"Lisa?" Mina said while approaching to where I stand and that's in front of the entrance of the Dance Studio.

"Oh, hi there, Mina." I awkwardly waved my hand at her. 

They stopped in front of me.

 "What are you doing here? It's lunch time." She asked, curiosity showing. 

That's what I wonder, too. It's lunch time, what the hell am I doing here and what the hell are they doing here, too? They are supposedly eating! Not wandering on their own building!

Oh come on, Lalisa Manoban. What rights do I have to think of  that when this is not where I'm supposed to? I'm an landscape painter, not dancer!

"Oh, I was just... trying to take a look at the dance studio. And your dress, I forgot about it but--" I stopped talking when I realized I'm blabbering words that were not really related to the situation 

One of the girls with Mina laughed, "Why do look and sound nervous? No one's going to harm you, unnie."

The other girl with bangs laughed with her, while I just awkwardly smiled at them.

I'll accept them calling me unnie since they looked younger than me. 

Just then, upon the awkward situation I was currently in, the door of the dance studio opened and it revealed Jeon Jungkook.

This made the situation a lot more awkward than before.

"Jungkook oppa?" The girl with bangs said.

Jungkook turned his eyes at them and coldly acknowledged their presence.

"Hi." He just uttered and then he put his attention back to me.

"Let's go to the cafeteria." He said to me and held my wrist.

From him, I looked at Mina and the other two curious girls to see them looking down at my wrist that's held by Jungkook.

I returned my gaze to him and silently whispered, "Let go of me. I'm not going to eat, like I said."

He looked irritated and replied, "You have to eat, Lisa. You can't focus on your studies with an empty stomach."

"But I'm full!" I whined, too loudly that I think Mina and the two girls heard it.

Ugh, this is so embarrassing. 

"Uhm, Jungkook..." Mina said with her sweet, delicate tone. 

I saw how Jungkook's expression changed from being irritated to me to being expressionless to Mina. 

This guy is seriously something! I mean, I understand how he's irritated to me and often times act so hard-headed, but what I don't understand is why he have to act this cold to Mina. I mean, this is The Mina. The Mina who he once liked, probably even loved. The Mina who he... how should I say this? The Mina he dated even if he knew or not knew she was in a relationship or have already broke up with Eunwoo, one of his best buddy?