Chapter 27: Uh-oh

LALISA MANOBAN

"You looked happy, Lili. Something fun happened?" Jimin pointed as soon as she saw me when she entered the classroom.

"Lisa looks happy every time. What's new to that?" Eunwoo said, chuckling. He also just arrived.

Jimin wiggled her eyebrows at me, "I can tell the difference, Eunwoo. She's extra happy today, like something happened last night."

My eyes widened. Wait a minute, does Jimin know something?!

Eunwoo took a look at me, "You're right. She seems happier than usual."

I hissed at the both of them.

"I ate good breakfast, that's why." I told them.

Eunwoo chuckled while Jimin looked at me with speculation.

"Stop looking at me like that, Jimin. You owe me a lot, may I remind you."

She just playfully rolled her eyes at me, "Come and get me, then."

I make-face at her, "Oh, sure. Be ready."

Our classes started after half an hour. After the second and third classes passed by, the bell rang signalling for lunch time.

"Mind's overload! I feel like I'm a genius now." Mingyu exclaimed as we went out of the classroom to go to the cafeteria for lunch.

"You didn't even listen, idiot." Jimin who was walking beside me told him.

Mingyu grinned, "How did you know? Were you watching me, Jiminnie?"

I laughed when I saw how Jimin's face turned into a disgusted one, "Ew, don't call me that. And FYI, I'm not watching you. I was busy listening to our teachers."

I chuckled and cut in, "You sound so defensive, Jimin."

She glared at me.

I grinned at her.

This is just the start.

When we arrived at the cafeteria, we saw Jungkook and Yugyeom already at our usual table.

I felt nervous all of a sudden that I've got a hold of Jimin's arms.

We walked towards them and saw the table full food. Like there's a feast.

Two large pizzas. Burgers and fries, nuggets and even soda in cans.

"Whoaaaa!" Mingyu said in amazement. His eyes were kind of sparkling because of the sight of food.

"What's with the food?" Eunwoo innocently asked as he sat beside Yugyeom.

"Is there some sort of a party?" Jaehyun asked as he grabbed a single chair and sat on it.

Jimin pulled me and settled me on a chair facing of Jungkook while she sat beside me. Mingyu also took his place beside Jimin and started to eat by picking up a burger.

I can feel Jungkook looking at me but I was trying to avoid it by watching Jimin grinned and popped a piece of fries in her mouth.

"To answer all of your questions, Jungkook got weird." Yugyeom said, picking up his own food.

"You mean he bought all of these?" Mingyu asked, wide-eyed. His hand got a slice of pizza this time.

Jimin laughed beside me, "There must have been something good that has happened."

Then she nudged me.

I hissed at her. Nervous the other guys might took a hint for something. Though I don't even know if Jimin do know what happened last night.