Chapter 57: Stars

Lalisa Manoban

The sound and the view of the night was so pleasing to my ears and eyes.

But that was not the only the reason why the night was so special and memorable.

It was also because I was with Jungkook.

I was with the guy I love.

I was making myself happy.

"What are you thinking?" Jungkook suddenly asked and I didn't know that his camera was directed at me when I turned to him

It flashed.

"Damn, why do you have to look so good even when you're not ready?"

I pouted because of his words while he was busy looking at the camera for the photo of mine that he took.

"Do you really have to swear?"

He looked up at me and grinned, "My bad, babe. I'm sorry."

His grinning face makes me think about what happened to the past days.

Tonight, it felt like we were just back to normal in an instant. It felt so fast, like everything's forgotten. The days we're both feeling like in hell felt just like a blur. And to be honest, for some reasons, I liked it this way.

I liked it that being together is the cure for everything.

"Wait a minute."

I watched as Jungkook ran to the tent and put down his camera on the table then came back to me.

He hugged from the back and we both stared at the sky full of stars.

"This is where I belong." He whispered to me with his sweet voice.

And I can't help but to feel a sharp pain in my chest because of what I've done to him.

I shouldn't be crying again but I can't help it every time I remember his face the time I ignored his presence.