Chapter 12: Knowing each other

Lalisa Manoban

Jungkook is nice.

That's for a fact. Everyone's been telling me that.

Jungkook is annoying and flirt.

That's also a fact... but it's just my opinionated fact.

It was also the reason why I don't want him to get into me, the same reason why Jimin and Bambam prohibited Jungkook from getting close to me. Well, not really prohibited, just limited to act around me.

I get that. I planned to do that. But there's a changed of events that changed whatever it is supposed to be done.

Because all of a sudden, Jimin changed her mind and told me to get to know Jungkook better.

That means, Jimin can know what happened to Jungkook and I at the mall, at his restaurant, specifically.

"So... You've talked?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

Yes, I told her what happened after we ate lunch and the two of us decided to roam around again to see the Dance Studio, but Mina and her group of ballet dancers were once again, practicing.

So we ended up at the rooftop again because I told her that I have something to confess.

"Actually, I also realized that I was being unfair. I mean, he might be acting like that to me thinking he might make me feel comfortable not make me feel annoyed. He also asked me if he could change his impression to me into something better than our first meetings. And I let him because like I told you, it seems really unfair to not just be close to him while I'm friendly with his friends." I told Jimin what's the reason behind it.

Jimin suddenly clapped her hands and grinned at me, "That's right! I just realized that thing awhile ago that's why I asked that you see the good in him. Forget what I said that I will not let him get to you and vice versa."

I smiled and nodded.

But then I frowned when I remembered something, "But he's still annoying."

Jimin laughed, "That's because he is just trying to show his charms to you."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "I bet that's not the case for me."

"You'll see his charms soon. Then you'll fall for him." She giggled and I looked at her as if she just threw a huge joke to me.

"That fast?! Oh, no. That's not part of my plan. Bambam will also not allow it."

Jimin looked at me with hidden meaning, "Who cares about Bambam and your plans when you fall in love? As you said, that becomes senseless!"

Yap, she used my words against me.

I sighed, "Well, I guess that depends on person."

"Oho, look at you turning back at your own words."

I just laughed 'cause what if everything I planned becomes senseless because I accidentally can't help but fall in love?

Oh no, I've got to focus harder.

---

As soon as dismissal came, Jimin and I went our own separate ways, while Eunwoo, Jaehyun, and Mingyu immediately made their way to the gym to practice.

Their game is already on Saturday that's why they have to put extra effort in practicing. Eunwoo mentioned to me awhile ago that they would be playing against the university that is an all-boy.

Anyway, I'm on my way to the grocery store with the taxi I rented awhile ago. Thankfully, I sensed the driver is very nice because he kept on telling me story about his daughter who graduated from my University and who is also currently working in America as a fashion designer.