Chapter 59: Happiness

Lalisa Manoban

"I'm so excited!" Jimin squealed beside me and held my arms tightly.

We are at the airport.

And yes, today is our flight to our England sponsored by the one and only Mr. Kim Taehyung.

Except, only the four of us, meaning I, Jimin, Eunwoo, and Mingyu, are the ones taking the plane today since Taehyung oppa decided it'd be best if he could fly earlier back to prepare everything for us.

But I don't thinks that is only one small part of the reason since he's been talking nonstop about his girlfriend for the last few days he was here.

That guy is whipped for his girlfriend.

"I guess we could sight-see first. Like take a walk around the city and such. Omg! And finally handsome guys! Lili, aren't you excited for that, too?"

"Aren't you surrounded with handsome guys every day? What more do you want?"

Jimin rolled her eyes at Mingyu.

"You're just jealous, I don't like you."

Mingyu looked like a red bull because of what she said.

"Who said I like you!"

"I don't know? Tell me, who?" Jimin challenged.

"No one! Because no man in their right sense that will like you!"

"So you're saying YOU have no right sense?"

Yep, they're a thing. But not in a relationship. Just... I don't know. They're complicated.

I chuckled at the both of them.

Then I was suddenly pulled away from Jimin and I landed back beside the sulking Jeon Jungkook.

He insisted to drive us here without talking too much but just showing me his sulking face.

You see, he didn't win against me.

After all, I might report him to his Dad and especially to his sweet Mom.

We're partners on making Jungkook focused on his career path.

A memory flashed back and I smiled.

Happiness is the one word I could described my feelings when his parents accepted me.

Especially his Dad.

He apologized, a real sincere one.

And who am I not to accept?

I mean, I got hurt, yes. Jungkook was hurt. They were also hurt, too. But that does not mean we become heartless. That does not mean we could be cruel.

And besides, he is the father of the man I love.

I know forgiveness isn't something easy to give but hey, we all deserved peace.

"I really don't like this idea of you being away with me. Especially when Jimin is with you." He hissed and I just looked at him like 'whatever, dude'.

"I can hear you from here, you know." Jimin said and I laughed when I saw how Jungkook rolled his eyes.

I stopped us from walking and kissed him on the cheek.

If you want to see him blushing... I won't tell you how cute he is. That's for just for me. And he's mine, okay? Don't imagine.

"In my eyes, you're the only one." I whispered to his ears and then after that I gave him a sweet smile.