Chapter 39: The Trip

LALISA MANOBAN

You know that there is something special about the place when you have already visited it but you will still fall in awe over and over again.

Jeju Island is like that place.

I've been here two times before but I still can't help myself admiring the sceneric beauty it has.

"Uwaaa, water! Blue water! Beach!" Jimin exclaimed in excitement, her head sticked out of the open window of our ride.

We were riding a van to our rented beach house as we passed by the Udo beach causing Jimin's excitement to trigger.

"Yah! Get back your head inside, Park Jimin!" Mingyu who sat beside her tried to pull Jimin back to her seat properly.

But of course, he wouldn't win against her.

"In ten minutes, we are arriving." Eunwoo announced from the passenger seat.

By the way, Jaehyun, Rosé, and Mina took the seats behind Jungkook and I. While Yugyeom, Mingyu, and Jimin were sat on the seats in front of us.

"Long ride's finally over." I muttered as I put my camera back on its case.

"You should get some rest when we arrived." Jungkook told me, his voice laced with concern.

I looked at him, "I'm alright now."

Awhile ago, when we stepped out of the airplane, my head was suddenly pounding. Like something was trying pull my brains out.

I got everyone so worried because I almost passed out. Fortunately, Jungkook was just beside me and I held him for support.

We even stayed at the airport's emergency for half an hour to be sure I was alright.

"Even so, I insist you should rest first."

Because I don't want anyone to worry about me during this trip because I just want us to have fun, I sighed and nodded my head in agreement.

That was why when we arrived at the rest house, Jungkook immediately lead me to a room and told me to get some sleep.

I woke up when the skies were getting dark. I walked out of the room I slept in and found Jimin, Mingyu, and Eunwoo at the living room, sat at the floor, having fun playing with Uno cards.

I approached them and when they noticed me, they all looked up to my direction.

"Uwaaa, Lili, you're awake! Are you alright?" Jimin asked.

"How are you feeling?" Eunwoo asked, too, tapping his space between him and Jimin.

I sat down before replying, "Fully charged. Where are the others?"

Jimin answered, "Kookie and Gyeom went to the market while Jaehyun and Rosé are outside, working at fireplace."

"There's a fireplace?" I asked.

They nodded.

"Haven't you noticed it awhile ago?" Eunwoo asked me.

I scratched my head, "Jungkook pulled me so fast inside the house that I didn't get to see the outside."

"Oh well, you badly needed rest so I would do the same if I were Jungkook." Eunwoo said.

Jimin suddenly hissed, "Ya, Cha Eunwoo, stay on your lane."

Eunwoo laughed, "I'm not doing anything!"

"Right, Eunwoo isn't doing anything, Jimin. Stop overreacting."