Chapter 2: Mina

LALISA MANOBAN

I slept really good last night in hopes for a good day on my first day at my dream school.

I thought everything is sailing smoothly until I accidentally bumped with that egotistical, pervert guy.

Now, the bell has rang, I'm late for class and I have no extra shirt with me.

How am I supposed to get out of this comfort room with my shirt stained with coffee and my bra showing?

Ugh, I need help but I can't reach Bambam even if I call his phone.

Is that guy a form of bad curse to me?

Geez.

While in dilemma, two girls got inside the C.R. and I was praying they would see how I'm currently struggling.

But when they just looked at me and then looked away, my hope died.

I just couldn't approach them, because they seemed like those girls who don't want to be bothered by other's problems.

So when they went out, I released an exasperated sigh and leaned my head on the tiled wall.

Maybe I'll just wait for Bambam to call me back.

My first day... 💔

"Miss, are you alright?" A soft voice resonated inside the C.R.

I looked up and saw a girl with angelic features. She got a nice, short hair and lovely eyes and lips.

She looked so smooth and fragile.

Wow, I'm having a girl crush at first sight moment here.

"Are you alright?" She asked one more time

I blinked a few times and stood properly when I realized she was asking me a question.

"Oh, uh... Well..." I scratched my back head.

"Got a problem with your shirt?" She asked, taking a glance at my stained shirt.

I got a hold of the part where it has stains because I felt embarrassed.

"Oh yes. An accident awhile ago... Coffee stains."

Alright, why am I stuttering?

"Don't you have a class? I can lend you my extra dress if you like..." She offered, smiling.

I smiled awkwardly.

Here is the offer of a kind, beautiful lady, why am I hesitating for? Isn't it what I hope for?

Whatever... I'll grab the chance.

"If it's not too much, I would love to borrow it."

"Of course. You don't have to be shy. Because even if you decide to decline my offer, I wouldn't leave you alone here... Alright, wait for me here so I could get the dress quickly."