Chapter 42: Smiling Faces

Lalisa Manoban

That night was the most unforgettable moment between Jungkook and I.

As we drove back to the rest house, I still can't believe he is officially my boyfriend, that was why I kept asking him if everything that happened was all real.

He just laughed at me, of course, he would.

"Should we reveal it to them?" He asked, out of nowhere.

"What?"

"That you're already mine and I'm yours."

I don't know why but it brought smile to my face when I heard those words from him.

Then a thought creeped in, wiping away my happiness.

"But Mina..."

He glanced at me for a moment, "What about her?"

Yes, Lisa. What about her? Why would you mind her? It's not like Jungkook and her have something going on and you are a destroyer.

Yes, you know they're bound to marry each other but why do you care? Jungkook already told you that she loves you and not her. And there's no way he'd marry her.

He doesn't love her like he used too.

Lalisa Manoban, you are the one he loves.

After I let my mind speak to me, I finally answered Jungkook, "Nah. I shouldn't worry about her."

Jungkook chuckled, "You're learning, Lili."

"Of course, Kookie. I'm quite confident now."

He laughed.

Twenty minutes after, we arrived at the rest house.

The lights were still on and there was some sort of beat sounds that can be heard from the house.

While unbuckling my seat belt, I told Jungkook, "I can hear Jimin belting out an Ariana Grande song."

He chuckled, "Seems like they're partying already. Let's be quick and join them."

He got out first in the car and opened the door for me.

I went out and muttered a thanks.

After that, he intertwined our hands and pulled me inside of the rest house where we found our friends jumping around to Big Bang's Fantastic Baby.

Mingyu and Yugyeom were the ones holding the microphones.

Eunwoo, to say I'm surprised was an understatement when I saw him rolling his hips and head banging.

On the other side, Rosé and Jimin were practically rolling on the floor as they shouted at the top of their lungs.

And Jaehyun was jumping everywhere wearing a bald wig.

When he passed by Jungkook and I, he said, "Oh hi lovebirds! Let's parteeeeh! Come on!"

Then, he jumped around again.

"Are they drunk?" I asked in disbelief while watching all the craziness they were doing.

"Probably not. They're just really crazy." Jungkook said, shaking his head.

"Ayo, Jeon Jungkook man! Let's do this!" Mingyu started to notice us.

"Don't just stand there bruh while holding Lisa's hand-- wait what?! Are you holding hands now!" Yugyeom shouted over the microphone.