Chapter 1: The first day...

Lalisa Manoban

The next day, I woke up pretty much early than my usual waking time. Probably because I'm too excited for my first day of school even though it's already the halfway of the first semester of the second year.

After I bathed and dressed, I texted Bambam to asked where was he because I'm waiting for my breakfast bought by him.

I don't have any groceries yet, so Bambam will take care of my food for the mean time.

While waiting, I sat at the couch and messaged my Mom and Dad that I'm already safe and sound

Just then, the doorbell rang so I stood up to check who it was on the small screen and saw Bambam.

I immediately opened the door and there he was looking fashionable as ever.

"The McDonald's paper bag doesn't really match your whole get up

"The McDonald's paper bag doesn't really match your whole get up. Come in." I got the paper bag of food from him and went in first.

"How dare you say that, ungrateful yellow chick?" He complained but I just laughed.

I set my breakfast on the table. When I opened it, the smell of pancakes greeted me.

"Did you have breakfast?" I asked while slicing a part of the pancake and the dipping on a strawberry sauce.

Bambam sat in front of me and answered, "Yes, I had coffee back at the house."

I looked at him, "Is that enough for you?"

He pouted, "No. That's why I had a burger on the way here."

I nodded my head, "You should eat a lot. You're too thin, Bammie."

He looked at me in shocked, "Look who's talking here! We're from the same blood line! So body shaming me means body shaming yourself."

I laughed out loud, "Alright! Alright! I'm just kidding. Geez... but anyway, you need to teach me which bus I'm going to ride to school and home."

He shook his head, "No, I'll bring you to school and home."

"Nu-uh. I don't like that. Besides, aren't you afraid that your teammates will see your ugly cousin?"