03

🩰☁️

                                                                                              ☁️🪐                                                                      ooo ୭̥ hell-o

☁️🪐
ooo ̥ hell-o

episode fourteen

in glee romana sat with matt and mike, "hello." mr. schue said. once no one answered he repeated himself, "hellooooo?"

"hi." romana muttered, along with everyone else.

"what do you guys say when you answer the phone?"

"what's up?"

"who dis be?"

"no, she's dead this is her son."

"O-kay. alexander graham bell, inventor of the telephone, liked to say, 'ahoy, ahoy' when he answered the phone. it was edison who decided that 'hello' was a more appropriate greeting." mr. schue explained, much to no avail.

everyone stared at him. "look. i am really proud of what you guys did at sectionals. but, as most of you have realized by now, it hasn't made a bit of difference in your day-to-day at school."

"i have a slushie-stained training bra to prove it." rachel rolled her eyes.

"a training bra?" romana asked in confusion. "not all of us wanna stuff, romana." she shot back.

"oh she doesn't stuff." matt and mike said casually causing everyone to stare at them. and by them that means the boys aswell as at romana's chest area, "get your heads out the gutter!" romana said before going on to explain, "they have both been to mine and we used the pool and hot tub, plus when we watch tv i wear a crop top with no bra or a sports bra. and you could all see, if you go and watch one tree hill. i have a episode in which i'm in a bikini on the beach." she says and all nod immediately.

"um, moving on...," mr. schue looking equally as confused as everyone else,"fact is, we're going to have to be better, even more spectacular at regionals. it's time for some reinvention, some new, new Directions. we need a new ... hello. here's your assignment for the week: come up with a fresh number, but it has to have 'hello' in the song title. alright?" the bell rang and all walked out.

🩰🪐

as finn performed 'hello, i love you' he walked in and santana and brittany were immediately undressing him with their eyes. he sang the song to tina. romana and quinn seemed to be the only girls unimpressed. "and that fellow glee clubbers is how you say...hello." rachel ended it.