She's not a mistake

Harry and Taylor were schoolmates before. They've been together when they were 17. Later on Taylor discovered she was pregnant with harry's baby. It was her 18th birthday when she found out.

She was about to tell him but that time,Harry was about to go home in UK. She didn't have a chance to tell him about it because suddenly he broke up with her leaving her broken and devastated.

She then decided to tell her parents about it. Her dad almost hit her and told her to leave. She move to NYC and rent an apartment.

Her best friend Abigail, Selena and Ariana came and visit her every weekends. They help her through her pregnancy. She never thought of having abortion. She wants to raise her child by herself.

After 9 months she gave birth to a beautiful young babay girl. She named it Darcy Elzabeth Swift. She didn't put Styles though Harry doesn't know about her baby so she just keep it secret.

The baby has green eyes and curly brown hair which she got from his father while she got the lips and the nose of her mum. In short she's a mini replica of Harry.

When they got home from the hospital they seen harry on tv. Now, Taylor found out the reason why Harry leaves them.

When she was still studying, she was known of her writting skills in poetry. So she decided to write a song while she was taking care of Darcy.

Selena told her to audition in a song writting and singing competition. She became the champion and that's where she started her career. She continued writting songs and she started recording and making a music video. Her very first music video was Love Story which she became famous and started earning lots of awards. And now Taylor Swift was known all around the world