Chapter 28

Taylor's P.O.V

"One blueberry cheesecake and red velvet at table 4"

I quickly get the last order as soon as it's prepared. The cafe will be closed at 9:00. I'm working here as a waiter. I'm 3 months pregnant and my belly is starting to grow but it's still not noticable.

I serve the order at table 4. A blonde girl looked to me with a confuse look spoke.

"Hey, Alison! Is that you? You're working here? I thought you were rich. Oh my God!" She laughed. I looked at her and found out she's the girl from our school. Ylona.

She's a teen royalty. A bully may I add. I heard she had slept with different famous guy in our school. I just ignored her and proceed to the counter. I went to the bathroom and changed to some black jeans and white shirt. I went home alone as soon as the cafe closed.

I opened the door and found Selena at the sofa. She was eating popcorn with her boyfriend while watching a movie.

"Oh hi Ali! Would you like to join us?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Sorry but no. I'm just tired. I really wanna go to bed. Sorry Sel." I said.

She nodded telling me that it's okay. I proceed to the room Mandy gave me. I sighed as soon as I laid down on the bed. Another exhausting day.

______________________

5 months later...

"What do you want to name her?" Selana asked. We're now sitting at the sofa while thinking of a name. We just got home from the mall. We bought some baby stuffs from my baby girl.

"What about Penelope or Nathalia? It's fab, you know." Selena said. We still can't decide because of many names that are coming up in our minds.

"Oh wait! What about... Elizabeth. I mean... like Queen Elizabeth?" I said. I just thought that I'm gonna treat this baby not just like a princess but also a queen.

"Alright!" She said. I smiled then rubbed my big belly.

"Hey baby. I'm gonna call you Elizabeth. I love you baby. I can't wait to see you. Please come out soon." I said while rubbing circles on my belly. I still can't believe a tiny human was inside of me.

Suddenly, a guy with a curly hair and green eyes enter the stage of X factor UK. My eyes widened realizing it's Harry. So is it the reason why he left? I froze on where I'm sitting.

I just watched his performance with wode eyes. I also saw her mum, stepdad and Gemma. Holy sht. He sang 'Isn't she lovely'. My eyes get watery and a few tears ran down my cheeks. How can he do this to me? I hate him.

"Shh... Tay it's okay." Selena cooed. "He's an ass. Just forget him." She continued

"I hate him. How can he do this to me? He said he loved me!" I protested.

"Tay... calm down. It would affect the baby." She said. I wiped my tears realizing she's right. I'm so stupid.

____________________

"Taylor... push..." the doctor said. This is the most painful experience I've ever felt. I felt like I'm gonna die or what.

"Ahh!" I screamed as I pushed harder. I then heard a sound of a baby crying. I don't know why but the pain just suddenly fade away. A tear sled to my cheeks as soon as they put the baby girl in my arms.

All I feel now is joy. I glanced to the baby and smiles as a tears of joy started to ran down my cheeks. I kissed the top of her forehead and whispered 'I love you'.

The nurse immediately took away my baby. They said that they still need to clean her up. They asked me what to name the baby.

I was about to say 'Elizabeth' but I remember Harry.

"Darcy... Darcy Elizabeth Swift." I said.

She smiled and said it was beautiful. After that, I drifted off to sleep.

______________________

3 months later...

I woke up with a sound of a loud cry. I quickly get up and picked up Darcy from her crib. I breastfeed her which made her stop from crying. I looked at the clock and it's only 3:15 am. I sighed. This is becoming her hobby.

I started going to work again. I applied a new job. I sing my own song at the bluebird cafe every weekdays. It's really hard to be a single mom. I kissed her forehead and put her to her crib.

I went back to sleep after making sure she's already sleeping.

I woke up at 7 am and get ready for work. I grabbed my guitar and my song book. Mandy always take care of Darcy whenever I go to work. She said she missed taking care of babies.
When I finally reached the bluebird cafe, I sat at the small stage and put my guitar on my lap.

"Hello people, It's nice to see you. I'm Taylor and I'm going to play some of my own songs. Hope you'd like it." I smiled at the customers.

"So this song is called, Love Story." I continued.

"You were Romeo when I first saw you...." I sang the first line. They listened to me. I can see some of them were nodding and telling others it was good.

I finsihed the song and they all clapped their hands. I smiled at them. The manager called me after that. I thought I was in trouble. I saw another man at his office.

"Oh, so Taylor... someone wants to talk to you. He is from Big Machine Records." I shook hands with the guys.

"Hi, I'm Scott. Nice to meet you Taylor." he introduced.

"I saw your performance. I find your songs interesting. It's really nice. I just want to offer you something. Would you like to write songs for us. We'll let you record it." I was surprised at what he said. Oh my God. This is my dream. I'm so happy right now.

"Of course! I would love to." I said and we shook hands once again.

___________________

Hi my lil rainbows! Thank you for all the votes and comments again. I deleted the one shot I've made. Please comment a song that you want me to write about. Thank you in advance. All the love. V