Chapter 35

Taylor's P.O.V

My jaw dropped as she hung up. What the hell is going on? What the hell did I just hear? She's pregnant? Oh! 2 Months. SHE WAS STILL WITH HARRRY TWO MONTHS AGO. Before I could notice it, tears started to form on my eyes. I quickly wiped it away as someone opened the door, revealing Harry. I turned around trying to wipe the tears that are still trying to escape from my eyes. I felt his arms wrapped around my waist, and his chin on my shoulder.

"Honey? I thought you were asleep." he said while kissing my neck.

"Harry. Stop." I said grabbing his head away from my neck.

His eyes went wide and frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked raising his eyebrow. I just looked away and sat on the bed. My eyes found the floor interesting. Harry kneeled infront of me and held my hand.

"Babe, tell me what's wrong." Harry said worriedly. I felt my eyes getting watery again. I just can't accept why didn't he tell me last night? Don't he trust me? Or maybe he's planning to leave us again. I'm scared.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I cried on his chest.

Harry's P.O.V

"Why didn't you tell me?" She cried on my chest. My body felt numb as she said those words. I get it. She knew. I run my fingers through her hair and kissed it. I felt myself about to cry, knowing my life is about to wreck.

"Shh... I'm so sorry. I was still thinking about it. What if the baby isn't really mine? I still need more evindence. I'm so sorry, Tay." I apologized with tears running down my cheeks.

"But you should have told me earlier. What if the baby isn't yours? Harry are you out of your mind? You're still with her 2 months ago. Do you think how much it hurts for her that you're rejecting your own child. I know you don't but I do. You must be there beside her. I hate the fact that I'm enjoying your company while she's suffering." She said with guilt. Her words kept hitting me. I know I'm months older than her but she's more mature than me. Me, being a man, still immature as ever. I need to grow up. But this situation is fucking me up. I need to escape this world.

"I know Tay. But it's still---" she cut me off with a question. "Where is she now?" She asked.

"I don't know. She said her mom and dad threw her out of their hou---" she cut me off again. "Look! She really needs you, Harry. Please, I can't do this anymore. I feel guilty for her. Me and Darcy is going to be alright, please she needs you more." She said with her palm on my cheeks begging me. She wiped all the tears on my cheeks and hugged me.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked hugging her tighter.

She pulled away and looked at me with sad eyes. "Harry, I'm setting you free. There are some things more important than me and that is your children. Don't worry about Darcy, I'll let you see her. And in fact she's big girl now. The baby needs you more. Please don't forget that I love you." She said preventing herself from crying but still her eyes are disobbeying her.

"No! Please! I can't live without you. Taylor, I could just support the child. Please don't leave me." I cried.

"Harry, they don't need that. The child needs a complete family. Please Harry, do this for me." She said standing up and picking up her coat.

"Where are you going?" I panicked.

"I need some time alone. I'll be back." She said wipping her tears and stepped out of the house, leaving me devastated.

I tried to call her phone a hundred times but her phone is busy. I went to Darcy's room so my sadness would fade a little bit. I curled up with her trying to wash off sad thoughts. I didn't realized I even took a nap. I was woken up by a call. I immediately rushed on my phone hoping it was Tay and Gladly, a picture of us appeared and her name appeared on the screen. I picked it up but instead of hearing her voice, an unfamilliar voice and sounds of a sirens were all I heard.

"Excuse me, Mr. Styles? I'm a nurse from St. Matthew Hospital. Ms. Swift got into a car accident. Would you mind coming to the hospital? We're on our way to it."

I froze on where I am standing still processing the words I just heard. I felt numb and frozen. I can't say a single word. I felt like my world broke down.

"Mr. Styles? Are you still there? Ms. Taylor needs you."

My eyes started to form tears again. Fuck.

"I-I'm coming." I said and hung up. I grabbed my coat and keys. I called Gemma to pick Darcy up before driving to the hospital without my tears never stop escaping my eyes.

________________

Uh-Oh