Chapter 32

Taylor's P.O.V

"Where are we going?" I've been asking him the same questio
n for eight times. We're now at the airport, about to get on his private plane. He's carrying Darcy while me on the other hand is pulling our luggage.

"Shh... babe, how many times do I have to tell you that it's a surprise?" He asked shutting me up. I slapped his arm playfully as we continue to walk.

Some of our fans noticed us since we're only wearing shades. Well it's too easy to notice though. Some of them asked for an autograph and a picture with us. Darcy also joined because the fans requested it.

"Oh my god! She's so cute! She looks exactly like you, Harry." Said the brunette girl around 14 years old. She hugged me after that telling me that I'm beautiful and I deserve Harry. I hugged her back because of her sweetness. She bid goodbye as some fans came flooded with questions.

Then there's this blonde girl around 19, she pushed me away from Harry while I'm talking to Darcy. That was kinda rude.

"Stay away from my Hazza. You'll just play with his heart and then break it. Back off bitch!" She yelled to me which made Darcy to gasp and Harry to turn around. There was a second of silence as Harry frowned. I gave him a weak smile telling him that it's fine. He looked at the girl and she smiled innocently. She took a selfie with him but Harry doesn't seem interested.

He went and grabbed my arm telling me that we need to go. We waved goodbye to the fans and continue walking.

When we finally made it inside the plane, I immediately secure Darcy's seatbelts and told her what to do while riding the airplane. She nodded excitely and turn to look out the window. It's her first time in an airplane.

Harry sat beside me and held my hand. He smiled exposing his dimples and kissed my nose. I smiled and hugged him.

"Oh my god! Momma, I'm so excited!" she screamed stretching her hands up to the air as the plane started to move.

She squeezed my hand as the plane started to fly. She kept on giggling as the plane continued increasing and decreasing altitude. She was amazed when she finally saw the clouds. Her eyes were focused only on the clouds.
I decided to take a nap. Harry leaned my head on his shoulder so I could sleep easily.

Harry woke me up and I took a glance at Darcy which is sleeping now.

"Babe, I'm starving." I said rubbing my tummy. He called the flight attendant and asked for a food. The steward excused herself to prepare the meal Harry asked. She came back with a tray of roasted chicken and pasta. We thanked her and we ate together.

The flight lasted for 12 hours. When the plane is about to land, I saw the eiffel tower from above. Damn! We're in Paris! I almost jumped on my seat as I found out. I hugged him and thanked him a million times. He chuckled and kissed me on the lips.

The last time I visit Paris was the Speak Now tour. It's one of my favorite city aside from London and New York. We woke Darcy up when the plane finally landed.

"Momma, I still feel sleepy." She pouted as her eyes are closing again.

"But honey, we're here!" I said excitedly. Great, now I'm the one who's excited.

"But I still want to sleep. My head hurts." She yawned closing her eyes again. I sighed and carried her. Harry pulled our luggages. We're bombed by a sea of paparazzis as we stepped out of the airport. We immediately went inside a black van Harry rented I guess.

We checked on a hotel and get some rest first. I laid Darcy on the bed and I laid beside her. I didn't notice I drifted off to sleep.

I woke with Harry's arms wrapped around me. I looked at him and smiled. I remove away some of his curls that were covering his face. Guess someone need a haircut.

I get up and prepare breakfast for them. I decided to log in to twitter. I checked the trending lists and the #WeWantMoreProofs #WeWantDNATest is at the top of the list.

I clicked the hashtags and I'm not wrong it's all about Darcy. Some of them are defending us but the majority of them are hates. Tears ran down on my cheeks as I started reading some of them.

'They just met on Disneyland how can they have a motherfuckin child? #WeWantDNATest'

'I don't trust Taylor. I mean look she had a lot of exes how can she assure Harry that it's his daughter. #WeWantDNATest'

'I hate Taylor for using her daughter to get Harry and I hate Harry for being a fool, he believed to her too fast #WeWantMoreProofs #WeWantDNATest'

'@/taylorswift13 hey witchy bitch you're such a good actress. You deserve an oscar not a grammy. #WeWantMoreProofs #WeWantDNATest'

Tears kept running down on my face as I read them. I noticed some celebrities' tweets that were defending my side.

'@/ladygaga: I respect Taylor. She've done nothing but protect and care for her child. She did it for the sake of her child.'

'@/Louis_Tomlinson: guys Taylor doesn't deserve the hates. Would you please stop? She's one of the kindest person I've met and Darcy is the most adorable girl ever. Guys please stop. Respect them.

'@/NiallOfficial: Stop over-reacting guys.

'@/ddlovato: Respect Taylor. What she did is a sacrifice. We still don't know the whole story. Stop judging.'

'@/selenagomez: Stay away from Taylor. Y'all don't know how hard she'd been through. Back off.'

Well, those tweets comforted me a bit. I'm glad there's still somebody who understands me.

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Warm hands sled on my waist and I felt a soft lips kissing my neck. I wiped away the tears and turned to Harry.

"Hey. Are you crying?" he asked. I smiled and shook my head.

"Liar. Don't let them ruin your day. We still have unfinish business here. We'll go to Eiffel Tower later." He said and kissed my cheeks.

________________

I'll admit this chapter is boring af.

Is is true, Taylor and Calvin are engaged? Omg please tell me it's not true I'm gonna kill myself