Chapter 45

Taylor's P.O.V

"W-wait, wait. What are you trying to say? M-my dad did this?" I said frozen at where I am.

"I don't want to admit it but that's the truth." she mumbled enough for me to hear.

I came near her and shook her by her shoulders. "You must be kidding. He won't do that to---" Before I could finish my sentence, reality hit me. So hard, that I felt numb. He did it. My own father did it. One of the most important people in my life. The one I thought would be the man who'll protect me to anyone. The first man I thought would do anything just for me to be happy.

I stumbled at where I stand. What is happening in this world? How can a person who you thought would never ever hurt you, turn back from you without even knowing? Like a back stabber friend.

Harry held me. "What the fuck!" He suddenly curse.

"Why would he do that? It's his grand daughter!" He yelled.

"He hates Darcy so much. He kept blaming her about ruining his family. I'm sorry but that's all I know."

I get up and run towards the car. Harry followed me but I just ignore him.

"Taylor! Where are you going? I'm coming with you!" He yelled before I could enter the car. I faced him and touched his cheek.

"No. Take Darcy and Kendall to a safe place. I'm sure dad would go find them. Text me where it is and I'll follow you there. I'm just gonna clear this mess." I said and kissed him.

"Alright, be careful love. I love you so much."

I went inside the car an drove to my parents' house with tears escaping my eyes. I never thought if would end up like this. I never know he hated her this much.

The engine stopped and I found myself in front of a house I used to live. I ran to the door and knocked with all of my strength. It took a minute before someone opened it.

"Oh Taylor you didn't---" i just ignored him and walked straight searching for my evil dad.

I found him in their room, sitting on the bed while texting someone.

"My daughter! Didn't expect---" i cut him off.

"Didn't expect me to come? Well I am too." I said. I know I'm being so rude. Trust me, I don't want to do this.

He frowned, "hey, don't talk to me like that I'm your---" i cut him off once again.

"Dad? Father? Is that what you wanna say?" Austin appeared on my back without knowing what's happening right now. Mom isn't here.

"Five years ago, I thought I stopped being your daughter, and you stopped being my dad."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't pretend like you don't know what happened."

He just frowned.

"I'll go straight to the point now since I got no time to waste now. Oh! What am I saying? I'm already wasting my time." I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you do it?" I said, my jaw clenched in anger.

"Tell me!" I yelled once again. Austin held me.

"What are you talking about? I don't understand." He said frowning.

"Why would you do that to my daughter!" I yelled. Austin held me to stop me. He froze. I could tell he get it now.

"Taylor, let me explain. It's not what it looks like. I did that on purpose. It's for your own good---" he explained like a cheater getting caught by his wife.

"WHAT!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? FORCE A PREGNANT WOMAN TO RUIN A FAMILY AN PUTTING HER LIFE AND THE BABY IN DANGER. HURTING AN INNOCENT CHILD WITHOUT ANY REASON? THE FACT THAT IT'S MY DAUGHTER! WHAT'S FOR MY GOOD IN THAT?" I yelled pouring all of my anger.

"Because I want to save your life! I don't want your life to be a trash! You never learn! You know that asshole (harry) ruin your life then left you and you just let him in your life again. Look how dumb you are!" He yelled to me.

"Having a happy family isn't a trashy life. My life is so much better now and it's all because I know how to forgive unlike you. They are not the one who ruined my life, it was you! It was all perfect until you do this shit plan! And I know I'm dumb. I'm dumb because I let you ruin my life. I'm so dumb that I trusted my dad." I said with tears in every single word. He look so hurt. I don't want to hurt him because I love him but it's time to know the truth. It's time to wake up. It's time to correct all of the mistakes he did.

I turned around and was about to exit the room when I remember something.

"If you ever hurt Darcy or Harry or even Kendall, I swear you'll never hear me call you dad again." I said then walked out.

________________

Happy new year babes! I love y'all! 💋💕

40 votes and comments >>> chapter 46

PS watch ootw mv now!!!!!