Chapter 6

(A/N: sorry for the cliffhanger)

Taylor’s P.O.V

Today has been a very fun day. I did my best to make Darcy’s day so special and I think I’ve done it so well. She’s now sleeping at the backseat. We’re now heading home.

I looked to my rear view mirror and I saw a black maserati at the back. I remembered Harry, he used to tell me that we’ll gonna buy a maserati when we grow up. Then I remembered what happened earlier.

(Flashback)

“H-H-Harry” I sighed.

“Mummy, you know this guy? Look, he has curly locks, green eyes and deep dimples same as mine.”  Darcy said poking his dimples.

“Mommy?” Harry asked with shock face. I just nodded.

“C’mon, baby” I said then took Darcy away from Harry. He’s still in shock that he can’t move a little.

“W-Who’s---“ “Bye Harry, nice to see you again.”  I ran as fast as I can.

 (End of flashback)

I can’t stop thinking about it. His reaction scared me. What if he’ll take Darcy away from me? I won’t let that happen.  

Harry’s P.O.V

I’ve been following Ali a.k.a Taylor and her…daughter? I don’t know. I’m really confused right now. I mean, she’s so famous that all of her fans know everything about her. But, I’ve never heard that she already had a daughter. Maybe she was just babysitting. Maybe the little girl was a child of her friend. But, she called her ‘mommy’. And her name was… Darcy. Holy shit. Darcy. FVCK. That was my future daughter’s name.

(Flashback)

I brought Ali at the rooftop. We were lying under the lights of a thousand stars while planning for our future.

“Babe, how many kids do you wanna have?” I asked while running my fingers through her hair.

“Uhmm, ten hahaha. Joke, I just want one or two because you know, I’m really scared of labor. “ she giggled.

“Why are you so afraid of labor?”

“I don’t know. It seems like it’s so painful. By the way, what do you want to name your first kid?”

“For a boy, Luke or Tyler. For a girl, Darcy.”

“That sounds good babe. I love you.” she kissed me on the cheeks.

“I love you too.” I kissed back.

(End of flashback)

Taylor’s P.O.V

When we arrived, I carried Darcy to her room then changed her.  I tried my best not to wake her up but…

“Mommy?” she asked while she’s rubbing her eyes.

“Yes babe? Do you need anything?” I said rubbing her back.

“No. I just wanna thank you for today. I really have fun a while ago. I saw Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella and the other disney princesses. That was so fun.” She giggled.

“You’re welcome baby. I’d do anything to make you happy.” I smiled.

I was about to tuck her in bed but she suddenly spoke.

“Mom, who was the guy we’ve met in the Disneyland? He really looks like me. We have the same curly hair, dimples and green eyes. I think I already saw him on T.V. He looks so cute just like me” she smiled. I froze when she remembered Harry. I don’t know what to say. Is it the right time to tell her?

“Darcy, uhmm… he is… uhmm he---“ I was cut off when we heard the doorbell.

“Baby, I’ll check who it is.” She just nodded.

I changed my mustard denim shorts to sweats first before heading back downstairs.

I made my way downstairs to check who it was. Maybe it’s Ari or Selena. But when I opened the door, I was so surprised and shocked. An unexpected visitor came in.

"H-H-Harry"

Hi guys. Have you seen Louis’ tweet? I’ve been laughing so hard while watching him and Naughty boy’s little fight. He’s such a Sass Master. Lol hahahhaha btw I wanna say thanks again for all the votes and comments. I really appreciate it. I love you so much. I love reading and replying to your comments. Pls, don’t stop commenting in every chapter. Y’all are the best. xoxo