Chapter 24

(Warning: Sexual content!)

Taylor's P.O.V

"Darcy we have something to tell you." I said as we sat on the sofa.

"What is it mum?" she asked. I looked at Harry then he smiled.

"Well, uhmm... me and daddy are now more than best friends!" I exclaimed.

"You're now mega best friends?" she asked.

Harry and I laughed out loud. Okay, why did I even asked her that. She has a point.

She frowned and asked, "What's funny?"

"Babe, we mean, mummy is now finally daddy's girlfriend!" Harry answered trying to control his laugh.

Darcy's face lit up. She jumped and hugged us.

"Omg! Really mum? We're a happy family now?" she asked with excitement. We just nodded to her then she hugged tightly.

"Wait, let's take a picture." Harry said then we posed.

We heard a knock on the door then Harry opened it, revealing Eleanor and her boyfriend, Louis.

"Tay!" Eleanor screamed as she ran up to me and pulled me into hug.

"Hi little Darcy!" she said in baby voice as she hugged my daughter.

She's a sweetheart. The first time I meet her, I knew she's gonna be a good friend to me.

Louis hugged me too after he carried their two luggages in.

Harry's P.O.V

The girls went to the shore while me and Lou stayed inside having a little talk about our lives.

Louis is my best friend. He's the closest to me among the lads. He's like a guy version of Gemma. He always teach me lessons like he's my dad but he's always the man beside me whenever I have a problem.

"So Haz, how are you and Taylor?" He asked I smiled to him and said, "Bro, we're back!"

His eyes widened and smiled, "Congratulations bro! Don't fuck up this time. Don't let her go. I know you've been waiting for this time for 5 years." he said.

I nodded then said thanks.

"So you had sex with her?" he asked. I almost spit the juice I'm drinking. I punched his shoulder then he laughed.

"Wtf dude! Of course not, Darcy's here, idiot!" I said which made him laughed out loud.

"Just kidding!" he said as he stopped laughing.

"Okay, well, we almost did it, last night!" I said chuckling. He chuckled too. I'm telling you, we talk a lot when it comes to topics like that. Guess our motto? Boys are boys.

No matter how pervert he is, he still loves Eleanor with all his heart. He's incomplete without her. I remember the day when they had a fight and then he got drunk, he kept on shouting "Fuck, I miss you El!"

After an hour, the girls went back inside. We all ate ice cream as we watched some movies. Darcy is asleep in our room so it's only me, Taylor, Eleanor and Lou. Me and Taylor were lying at the sofa while El and Lou were sitting at the floor.

Taylor drifted off to sleep in the middle of the movie.

Taylor's P.O.V

I woke up lying on the sofa. I got up and found no one inside. I wonder where they all went. A figure of a tall curly haired man caught my gaze. I smiled to him and hugged him.

"Where are they?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I don't know but Lou said he'll take care of them. They rode a yatch by the way." he expained.

I nodded then we went to our room. I grabbed the white guitar I saw at the other room earlier. Harry said it was Niall's.

"What song would you like me to play?" I asked him.

"Sparks fly." He answered. I giggled.

"The way you move is like a full on rainstorm and I'm a house of cards." I sang the first line looking at him he smiled to me then I continued.

"And the sparks fly..." I finished the song. He suddenly kissed me. It was a hungry and pasionate kiss. He removed the guitar on my lap then he picked me up. He threw me on our bed and he got on top of me. We continued kissing as I ran my fingers through his hair. He squeeze my bum the made me giggle in between our kiss.

Harry's P.O.V

My lips moved to her neck, leaving big love bites. I removed her top and then her shorts, reaveling her black bra and black laced undies. I can't believe that this girl really gave birth. Her body never changed. She's still hot as fuck. I don't see any stretch marks on her tummy. She really took care of herself and I'm glad.

She unbuckled my belt as I removed my shirt. She slid down my jeans, so I'm only in my boxers now.

I unhooked her bra then tossed it to the side. I looked at her bare chest then she blushed. I chuckled then kissed her forehead. I sucked her left breast as my hand massaged the left. She moaned and pulled my hair which made me more turn on. I left a few hickies.

I got up and excused myself first. I picked up my jeans and pulled the condm from the pocket. Lou gave it to me before they left.

Taylor just laughed at me. I removed my boxers then slid on some protection.

I kissed her as I got on top of her again. I grabbed my length and enter her which made her gasp.

"Fuck Tay! You're so tight!" I said as I'm finally inside her.

"Fuck! Haz!" She screamed. I moved slow which earned a consecutive moans. She feels like a virgin. We lost our v card with each other when we were 18.

I moved faster and faster until we reached our climax. We collapsed on each other's arms, both sweating and catching our breath.

"Tell me, when's the last time you had sex with someone." I asked while panting.

"About 5 years ago with the guy who got me pregnant who happened to be beside me." She answered.

My eyes widened, shocked. So she means, I'm the only guy she slept with. I love this girl so much.

I wrapped my arms around her then kissed her hair. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too." She said kissing my nose. She pulled the blanket and covered our body as we slept at each other's arms.

_________________________

Sorry for the sexual content. I'm not really good at it. Anyway, update for my cupcakes! Tomorrow was a bad day but y'all completed my day. You made my bday special. I love you babes! U all are the best! Thanks for all your greetings I appreciate it a lot. All the love. V