Chapter 43

After a few weeks...

Harry's P.O.V

"Wake up honey, we're here." I turned around at the backseat to wake Darcy. Today's the day she'll visit her mum as I promised her. 

"Daddy, I'm still sleepy." She said while rubbing her eyes and get back to sleep.

I sighed and just carry her. Thankfully, there's no paparazzi because it's a private parking lot. We were welcomed by a bunch of fangirls. We just took some pictures and just gave them autographs. After that, Darcy was still sleeping on my shoulder.

I walked down the hall and as soon as we got there I immediately twisted the door knob. I saw Perrie, Eleanor, and Sofia talking to Taylor. I cleared my throat and Taylor's face was brighten up as she saw me holding our daughter. 

"Oh my God!" her hands covered her mouth. I smiled and woke Darcy up who's deeply asleep. 

"Hey babycake, look who's in front of you." I whispered. She wiped her eyes and looked at Taylor's direction. Her face lit up and almost jumped on her mum. I placed her on top of Taylor and they hugged like there's no tomorrow. 

"I missed you so much Mummy!" Darcy said as she gave her mom thousand of kisses.

"I missed you so so so much!" Taylor said and kissed her too. Me and the girls stood there enjoying the cute scene and recording a video at the same time. 

"You slept too long" she pouted and crossed her arms. All of us laughed. 

"Sorry babe, I was just very very very very tired, yeah." Taylor said and kissed her forehead.

Taylor's P.O.V

Darcy fell asleep on my lap. The girls were gone and now I'm alone with my little family. 

"How's life going when I'm in coma?" I asked as my fingers run down Darcy's hair.

"Wasn't good. Well, I was worried all the time so does Darcy. It's just that everything's not normal." he answered. I know he was hurt or was so broke but he could not just tell me because he's a boy. I just kissed him on the cheeks. He kissed me back.

"Did you know that Gemma already had her son?" he asked. 

"Yeah, but she haven't visited me yet. I wanna see her baby!" I said excitedly.

"Alright, I'll tell her later." he smiled.

I lay on my bed and placed Darcy beside me. Harry then also lay beside her. Our hands tangled tightly. We just lay there feeling the silence and peacefulness. We were deep in thoughts and suddenly something crossed my mind.

"Harry, what happened to Kendall? Is she fine? Where is she? How's the baby?" I asked. I was worried about her. 

I heard Harry sighed. "She's fine. I did what you asked me to do." he said. 

"Did what?"

"I let her live in my house, with Darcy." he said. 

I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy because he listened to me. Sad because what if there's something happened between them Oh God, I hope not. 

"I barely come home. I was always here looking after you and waiting for you to wake up. So, Darcy's with Kendall. Don't worry, they seem good friends." he assured me. I think he had read my mind. 

I sighed and said, "Okay."

"How's her pregnancy?" I asked.

"It's fine. She's now 7 months pregnant." he said.

"I wanna meet her, when is she free?"

"What!? Why?" He asked a little bit shocked.

"I was on my way to meet her when the accident happened, remember?" 

"Alright. Tomorrow, when we go home."

_______________________________________

Darcy won't stop talking about things happened while I was in coma. It's already late and it's her bedtime now. 

"Babe, could you kindly get Darcy's pajamas?" I asked and he passed it to me. I was about to take Darcy's clothes when she stopped me.

(A/N: Taylor is doing that while sitting on her bed.)

"I'm a big girl now, I can do it myself." I frowned as she tried to avoid having an eye-to-eye contact with me.

"Don't you miss mommy doing that?" I pouted. Something's wrong. I could feel it. I know Darcy. She's hiding something from me.

"I do, but..." she was about to complete her sentence but I finally pulled her shirt revealing bruises on her back. Me and Harry was shocked. 

"WHAT ARE THESE? WHERE DID YOU GET THESE?" Harry asked while I checked her arms and legs which were also covered with bruises. So this is why she's wearing long sleeves. She's not a fan of long sleeves though.

Darcy was so scared and started to cry. I pulled her closer to me and hugged her. I glared at Harry who was now so mad as a tiger. His fingers ran down his curls as he usually do when he's angry.

"Okay, I'm sorry Darc. But babycake, please tell me who did this to you?" Harry asked calmly.

Darcy hugged me tight and sobbed harder. "A-a-aunt Kenny..." 

_______________

Hi guys! I wanna apologize for not updating after I get 20 comments. Anyway, I'm thinking of updating a one shot. If you want me to, just comment and I will. Also comment if you have suggestions. ;)) x 

I wanna say thanks to those people who kept on commenting and voting that means a lot. :)) 

Shout out to @TaylorWenleston for commenting and messaging me to update. Thank you so much. All the love. ;)) x 

30 votes and comments >> chapter 44 and a one shot