Chapter 22

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up with my baby sleeping peacefully in my arms. My eyes searched for Taylor but she was gone. She woke up so early huh. I jumped out of the bed making sure Darcy won't wake up. I wore black shorts since I'm only wearing a boxer. I made my way to the shore and found a girl figure watching the sunrise. She's only wearing a triangl top same as what she wore yesterday and a high waisted ripped shorts. I hugged her back which surprised her.

"Why you up so early?" I asked.

"I can't sleep plus I want to watch the sunrise." she said.

"Can I join?" I asked. She nodded. She rested her head on my shoulder as we watched the sunrise.

I haven't appreciate the beauty of this island until I brought them here.

I looked down at her and found her sleeping. I chuckled and carried her to the bedroom. I placed her beside Darcy. I covered her body with a blanket. I stroked her hair and watched them sleep together. They're perfect.

I just watched them sleep. I can't ask for more. I got all I need when I got them. I'd lost them before and I won't let them go this time. I want Taylor to be my girlfriend. I want her to be my wife. I want to have another kids with her. But I don't want to break our friendship, again.

I'm an asshole and she's an innocent angel. I'm careless and she's fragile. We don't match. She's too perfect for me.

All these years, my love for her never left. She's my first and I want her to be my last. I just can't believe she's here beside me, again. I want to tell her how much I love her but I know it would just break our friendship.

I kissed her hair which I think made her wake up.

"Aren't you sleepy?" she asked without opening her eyes.

"No."

"Can you just please lay beside me and cuddle up with me?"

I chuckled and lowered myself and hugged her back. I missed cuddling with her. I missed her having in my arms. I want her to feel protected. Ugh, I sounded like a teenager.

A few minutes later, I drifted off to sleep.

--------------

I woke up only to find the bed empty. I got up off the bed and headed to the kitchen. I found them putting an icing on a cupcake. I didn't show up because they seemed so busy.

"Ready?" I heard Taylor asked Darcy. I saw Darcy nodded.

"Good. Time to wake up daddy now!" she said with a big smile.

Darcy ran as fast as she can causing her to bumped to me.

"What's in a rush babydoll?" I asked.