Chapter 48

Harry's P.O.V

I glanced at my right and saw Taylor already in deep sleep. I smiled and turned my gaze back to the road. It's already midnight. I'm taking her somewhere special. 

I stopped the engine and parked the car. I woke her up. 

"Tay, we're here." I said shaking her a bit. She opened her eyes then yawned. 

"Where are we?" She asked. I smiled and just shook my head.

"I'm not telling you yet." I whispered to her ears then I blindfolded her.

"Harry! You're so cheesy!" she half-scream said. I chuckled and gave her a piggy back ride.

Once we were there, I put her down and held her so she won't stumble and fall. 

"Take a step and... you may take off your blindfolds now." I said. She took it off and she gasped. 

"Harry! Oh my God!" Her hands found its way to her mouth. I looked at her. Tears started escaping her eyes. I just smiled. Well, we're in front of a tree house. A tree house we made when we were younger. 

She then hugged me, so tight that I can't breathe now. I just chuckled and hugged her back. 

"C'mon babe, let's walk inside." I said. We climbed the stairs then crossed the mini hanging bridge.

It was dark so I turned on the string lights. Her jaw dropped again. I laughed. When Taylor's in coma, I remember this place. The first time I checked this, it was a mess. I spend some times fixing and renovating this place. I cleaned and fixed everything. I painted the walls with the same paint color. I add comforters and pillows, framed pictures and string lights. I also kept everything we left here. 

"You did all of this?" She asked. I nodded. She smiled and pecked on my lips. She took off her kimono cardigan while I removed my white shirt, so I'm topless now. We sat on the comforters as I opened my laptop.

I turned on my laptop and we watched some movies while eating fries and snacks.

"I never thought, I'd get back to this place again." she whispered on my ears. She laid on my chest as I put my arms around her waist. 

"If I didn't meet you on Disneyland, I wouldn't be here now." I said kissing her hair. 

"I love you. I love you. I love you." She said kissing my chest in every word. 

"Show me how you love me." I said smirking. Taylor looked at me and chuckled. 

"You're so dirty! Stop it Styles." She said. I chuckled and tickled her. I removed the laptop on my lap and rolled. After that, a long night was heated.

________________

I woke up with an empty space beside me. I get up and saw only wearing black lace bralette and underwear with a white see through cardigan. I wrapped my hands on her waist kissing her neck. 

I can feel her shivering. I laughed. 

"Is that how you say good morning?" She asked.

"Well, is that how you say good morning?" I asked back looking up and down her body. She laughed.

"Well you liked it, don't you." she asked wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"Of course, and you like the way I kissed your neck. Don't worry, I'll wake you up everyday with that." I smirked. She rolled her eyes and we went outside. 

We made our way to the swing which was located under the tree house. We sat there enjoying it just like when we were kids. We talked about everything and our plans for the future. It's funny to think that we're making plans right where we first made a plan. 

Suddenly, my phone rang interrupting our conversation. I glanced at my phone and saw it's Kendall. Oh, I remember the last time I saw her name on my phone, the night when she told me she's pregnant with my baby. I then pressed the accept button. 

"Hello?" I asked. 

"Oh hi Harry, may I talk to Taylor?" she asked. I then passed the phone to Tay.

"Is there any problem?" Taylor asked softly. There's something on her voice that makes me fall every time.

 I excused myself for them to talk privately. I also have something I forgot in the tree house. I went inside and opened the little cabinet. I grab the flower crown I made yesterday. 

I went back to Taylor. "What did you two talked about?" I asked.

"Kendall just gave birth today!" She said. 

"Oh, that's great." I said. She showed me the picture of the baby Kendall sent her. 

"He's so cute, right?" She asked and I nodded. "But you're cuter." I said as I placed the flower crown on her head. 

My kind of crown for a beautiful queen. 

We took a Polaroid then posted  it on the wall with the framed pictures.

"Can't wait to fill this wall up with different pictures of our adventures." I said then kissed her hair.

___________________________

Short chapter, sorry babes. Anyway, the next chapter would be the end. I kinda need a lot of time. Thanks for all the support guys. Love y'all.

60 votes and comments >> the end