Chapter 8

"Aren't you happy, daddy." Darcy asked Harry.

"O-of course." He answered. I doubt that, it's too obvious that he doesn't miss her at all.

"Aweee! I love you so much Daddy!" She hugged him again. She started to give him thousands of kisses.

"I love you too." He kissed her forehead.

"C'mon baby, you need to go to bed now." I said picking her up.

"But mommy, daddy's staying here?" She asked giving Harry a kiss one last time.

"Sorry babe but no. Don't worry I'll be here tomorrow morning, I promise!" They pinky promise. I carried her to her room and Harry followed.

"Mommy, can you sing for me?" She asked with puppy eyes

"Sure love." I kissed her forehead and stroke her hair.

"Isn't she lovely?

Isn't she wonderful?

Isn't she precious?

Less than one minute old.

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love"

I kissed her cheeks, one more time. I placed her teddy bear between her arms so she could hug it.

"Aren't you going home now?" I asked him as I turn off the lamp beside Darcy.

"Uhmm... Maybe later." He followed me as I closed the door.

"Why? It's getting late. You need to go home now. Kendall must be waiting for you now."

"No. She's with her mom and sisters so I'm alone at home. Wait, how did you know?"

"News." I rolled my eyes then opened the door.

"Are you kicking me out of your house?"

"Maybe not and maybe yes."

"But I still want to spend some time with you." I blushed when he said that. Wait. Why am I blushing? I shouldn't be.

"What? You have a girlfriend, Harry!" What does he think of me? A slut? A bitch? I'm not like those girls who flirt with him even though they know that he has a girlfriend.

"So what? She won't know this. Don't worry." He pushed me to the wall carefully then grabbed my waist. I pushed him away from me immediately.

"What the actual fuck! I'm not like those bitches who you can flirt with anytime you want." I kicked him out of my house without a single word.

I let out a big heavy sigh as I slammed the door. Oh my God. Today is a real big tiring day.

___________________________________________

Sorry, this is so short. Don't worry I'll try to update asap. Maybe tomorrow or later. Btw, thanks for all the votes and comments. Thank you very very very much. Y'all are the best! I love you so much. I can't wait to read those funny comments. I love you all so so so much.

10 votes and comments - next chapter