Chapter 26

Harry's P.O.V

"I'M PREGNAAAANNNTTT!!" She yelled. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. Fuck. She's pregnant. Wait. My mind still can't absorb what did she just said.

Taylor and El quickly pulled her into hug. They all smiled while Gemma is in tears.

"Aren't you happy, Haz?" She pouted. My thoughts were snapped when she spoke. I then embraced her tightly. I'm so happy yet lonely at the same time. Happy because of her having a baby. It was her dream. However, I'm lonely because I just realized she's a mom now. It feels like yesterday we were fighting about our toys. I didn't even notice that we're both a grown up now.

"Shh... don't cry." I said kissing her forehead. She smiled to me and slapped my chest.

"You made me cry! I thought you'll be mad." She pouted. We laughed at her drama acts.

I then gave Dylan a friendly hug. The usual hug boys do. He patted my back then I said, "Take care of her and your baby or I'll break your face." I threatened. I was kidding so they laughed.

I trust Dylan for a long time. He and Gemma have been together for like 10 years. He never left Gemma's side. He's always there for her more than I could. I salute him. He accept everything about her, her flaws and bad sides. He never got mad at her whenever he get scolded by my her. He already accepted the truth that Gemma will never be wrong.

"Don't worry, I'll never leave her. If ever I did, I know I'll be dead." He joked back. Gemma slapped his shoulder.

"Uhm... us too... we have something to tell you." Taylor said standing up.

My eyes widened. Don't tell me she's pregnant.

Taylor's P.O.V

I saw Harry's eyes widened. I guess he's thinking that I'm pregnant. No. I'm not pregnant.

"Wait... no I'm not pregnant... I just wanna inform you that me and Harry decided we will move in, here" I said which made Harry sighed in relief

"Wow! When?" Gemma asked.

"Tomorrow." Harry answered.

_________________________

It's raining. We already get our clothes and stuffs from my apartment. I left some of my furnitures there since Harry has a lot and won't need them.

We sat near the fireplace and drinking hot chocolate with mallows. Darcy is sleeping on my lap while Harry was busy with his phone.

"When are we going to tell the world?" he suddenly asked.

"When do you want?" I asked back.

"I wanna tell them tomorrow. Everyone is getting suspicious now. A picture of us with Darcy are spreading on twitter." He said with a sad tone. He showed me the pic from his phone which he just found on twitter. It was a photo of me with El and Lou while Harry was carrying Darcy. It was taken yesterday from some paps.

"Yeah. You're right." I sighed as I ran my finers down my baby's hair.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. I looked up to him and sighed.

"Nothing. I'm just afraid from the hates we might get. I mean not to me but to Darcy. What if your fans hate her?" I said in a worried tone. I would accept any hates they would throw at me but not at Darcy. She's too young for the hates.

Harry patted my back and kissed my forehead. "Don't worry, babe. They'll understand. If some of them won't, then they are not real fans." he said giving me a reassuring smile. I kissed his cheek and whispered thank you.

He carried Darcy to her room as she slept peacefully. He then also carried me bridal style to our room. I laughed and slapped his chest playfully. He threw me to our bed then he laid beside me. I placed my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around his waist.

_______________________

Me and Gemma took an early walk through the park. It's only 5am. Harry, Dylan and Darcy were still sleeping at home. We're both wearing grey sweatpants but she's wearing a black crop tanktop while i'm wearing a white one.

"Tay, what's the feeling of being a mom? How does it feel to be pregnant?" she asked as we sat on the bench. I smiled at her. I still can't believe this girl is pregnant.

"It's the best feeling ever. It's amazing how a tiny human being is growing inside you." I answered.

"How about the labour? Is it painful?" She asked with a worried tone. I was like her when I was pregnant with Darcy. I kept asking stuffs to Selena and she's always like "Stop asking me, i've never been preggy before."

"It's really painful but don't worry it's all worth it. You'll never know the real meaning of happiness until you hear a sound of a crying baby. It's like all the pain fade away." I explained reminiscing of the day I gave birth to Darcy.

"Okay, do you think I would be a good mum?" she asked looking to her feet.

"Of course. I know you would and besides you look like my baby's second mom." I said.

"Tay, I know im asking so many questions. I hope you don't mind telling me what happened after we left? I know you've already told me this but I mean I wanna know the whole story."

I let out a big heavy sigh before speaking.

_______________

Well, that's all for now. The next chapter will be the flashback. Gonna be a lot of drama yay! Make sure you have a bunch of tissue beside you. Love y'all guys. Xx -V