Chapter 7

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?" I asked.

"Uhmm... Aren't you going to invite me inside your house?" He asked.

"Why should I?"

"Because... Some paparazzi might see us?"

I sighed. "Okay. Come in."

He rushed to the living room as I make some coffee. What is he doing here. Is it because what happened earlier? Oh my god.

I gave him a cup of coffee as I sat to the other sofa.

"So... What are you doing here?" I asked. He took a sip of coffee then cleared his throat before speaking.

"Uhmm. How are you?" He asked. He looked directly to my blue eyes. Seeing those green eyes made my heart jump.

"Good." I simply answered.

"Uhmm. It's been a while since we last saw each other. How many years have passed?" He asked trying to keep the conversation.

"Five. I guess"

"Oh. yeah. So... Ali-" I cutted him off "Taylor." "Okay. Taylor... Uhmm you've changed a lot huh." He smirks.

"Yea. Everything has changed." I faked a smile.

"Yea. Right. Uhmm... Okay... You know... I came here because... Uh.. I wanna ask... Uhmm.. About what happened earlier."  He looked down on his hands then to my blue eyes. I started to get nervous. I'm not ready for this.

"About the little girl..." He continued.

"What about her?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm just curious... She called you... Mom"

I don't know what to do. Help me God. Please.

"So... Is that true? She really is your daughter?"

I just nodded. And his reaction made me more nervous. He's shocked again. Speechless.

"H-how? I m-mean... I never h-heard that you already have a d-daughter."

"I kept her as a secret."

"B-but why?"

"I had to do it for her own sake."

"W-who's the f-father?"

Tears started to form in my eyes. I can't lie to him. That would be so unfair to him and Darcy.

"I don't want to admit it but... i-it's you." I burst in to tears. This is the day I'm most afraid of.

"W-what? No. How?"

"You idiot. You're the only guy I slept with." I throw a pillow at him.

"You're lying. You had lots of exes how can you make me believe you?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

This stupid idiot is making my blood boil. I may have punch him anytime.

"YOU KNOW, I DON'T FVCKING CARE IF YOU DON'T WANNA BELIEVE ME. JUST BACK OFF. IF YOU DON'T WANT HER IN YOUR LIFE, THEN FINE. WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT HER FATHER." I yelled at him. I was about to punch him but suddenly we heard a cry coming from the stairs.

"M-mommy?" Then we found Darcy sitting at the stairs, crying.

I rushed into her then hugged her.

" I thought you were already sleeping." I asked worried if she heard everything.

"Yes I were. But I heard noises coming downstairs... Mommy?"

"Yes babe? I wiped her tears away.

"Is that Mr. Curly? Why are you two fighting? It's bad mommy right? What is he doing here? Hey Mr. Curly." Her gaze turned to Harry who's now beside me. Darcy smiled at him.

"Hey... Uhmm... Darcy? I'm Harry." He smiled a little

"Uhmm... Darc... There's something we need to tell you..." I said nervously.

"What is it, mom?"

"Remember your birthday wish?" She nodded. "Well... It came true."

"You mean..." She's in shocked and surprised at the moment.

"Yes. He's your dad." I looked down. Her lips curved into a smile then he run to Harry and hugged him tight.

"Omg. I missed you so much, daddy."

____________________________________________

I'm so sorry for not updating in so long. I'm so busy these past few days. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter . I saw few comments on the last chapter. Why did you stop commenting? I missed those funny comments. I love reading them. Please don't stop commenting. I love you guys xx

10 comments -next chapter