Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V

"Do I look good?" Kendall asked as she came out of the door. She's wearing a blue cocktail dress. We are preparing for tonight's VMA.

"You look so perfect babe" I winked then kissed her cheeks. 

"C'mon babe, Kylie and the boys must be waiting for us" she said. I grabbed my keys then drove to Zayn's flat.

-----------

We arrive at his flat after an hour. We entered and found nobody. We decided to search the kitchen and found Niall eating a slice of pizza. 

"Hey Nialler!" I called him. 

"Oh hey mate! They're in the bedroom!" he replied wthout looking at us.

"What are they doing there?" I asked.

"Shut your dirty thoughts, Styles. They're just watching" he said as he looked to us with wide eyes.

"Kay." I laughed. He really knows me.

We made our way to Zayn's bedroom and found the boys with their girlfriends singing while watching 'Pitch Perfect'. We joined them then prepared for tonight. 

_______________________

Taylor's P.O.V

"You look so pretty mommy!" Darcy shouted and hugged my legs. I'm wearing a long navy blue dress for tonight's VMA

"and you're also pretty baby!" I said as I kissed her forhead.

" Yey! Mum! Please buy chocolates for me when you get back home" she begged with matching puppy eyes.

"Sure honey just promise me you'll brush your teeth after that." 

"Okay mum!"

"Good babe! Mommy need to go now, I have to meet your Auntie Selena" I kissed her cheeks and said goodbye to her.

____________________________

I walked through the red carpet and possed to the flashing cameras.

I won the Best Female Video for my single " I knew you were trouble"

I've got goosebumps when One Direction accepted their awards. 

I'm dong my best to avoid them. Harry can't stop staring at me. 

When they were having their speech, the only thing I could do to avoid them was to talk to Selena.