Chapter 1

I woke up and saw a curly brown hair and a green eyes staring at me. Oh God, she can't be any cuter. "Good morning mum" she said forming a big smile on her face. "Good morning bug" I reply kissing her forehead. she giggled. "Mommy! get up now! I'm so excited!" she started jumping trying to get me out of the bed. "Ok hun, C'mon, I'll prepare breakfast first. What do you want?" I asked as I carry her. "I want a blueberry pancake, cookies, and milk." she giggled.

I placed her on the counter and started to make some pancakes and bake some cookies. By the way, She's now 3 and I am 22. I gave birth to her when I was 19. If you're asking why she's excited, we're just going to my parents' house. It's our first time to go there since dad told me to leave the house. Austin will fetch us later in the afternoon since it's winter. After it was finished I put it to her favorite plate. Darcy loves Ariel. I also gave her a glass of milk.

"Yum!I love it mommy!" she giggled. "Glad to hear that babe, just eat" I told her smiling. My phone rang and check who it was. It's Austin.

T: Hello?

A: Hey sis!

T: Stop calling me sis

A: I'm just messin' with you!

T: Stop being silly Austin!

A: Hahaha ok! By the way, I'll fetch you later exactly 1:00 pm.

T: Ok then

A: How's Darcy?

T: She's eating her breakfast.

A: Good. Tell her I bought something for her.

T: What is it? another toy? 

A: Nope. Secret. You'll see later. Bye!

T: Wait--

Then he hung up.

"Is that Uncle Austin?" she asked. "Yea, baby he has something for you" I smiled. "What is it?" she asked again as she drink her milk. "I don't know, he says it's a surprise" I answered and get her plate and glass. Then we take a bath together. We often do this. It's like our bonding together. 

"Mom can I ask you something?" she asked as she make bubbles. "Anything, sweetheart" I smiled. "Where's my dad?" Oh shit. This is the first time she asked me that. What should I say? "Uhm, I don't know" that's all I can say for now. "Why?" she asked again. "Because he left." I really don't know what to answer. " Why did---" I cut her before she could ask again. "Darcy, I don't really know what to answer. I'm so sorry but don't worry baby I'll tell you when it's the right time, Okay?" "Okay mom" then her heads down. "Don't be sad baby, mommy's still here" I cheered up. Then she hugged me. We continued taking a bath. When we're done, I prepare her a light pink coat, red boots and bonnet, and a purple scarf. I wear a light pink sweater, a blue coat, black tights and boots and a light pink bonnet.

I looked at the clock and it's only 11:00 am. "Mom, I'm ready!" she giggled. "Let's watch a movie first, what do you want?" I opened our flat screen and DVD player. "I want The Little Mermaid" she cheered up. She really loves Ariel! She sang when Ariel sing the 'Part of your world'. She has an angelic voice. She loves to sing, of course her parents were a professional singers. I have no doubt, she'll be a superstar someday. 

I heard a car park, I think it's Austin. "Bug, C'mon get ready. Your Uncle Austin is here" I cheered up. She just nod wth a smile. She got her little back pack and I got my handbag. 

I opened the door and saw Austin with a surprise look. "Someone seems very excited!" He smiled to Darcy. When we got inside the car he told Darcy to close her eyes. He then get a cat from behind. "Open your eyes, darling" Then Darcy opened her eyes and a huge smile forming on her face. "Surprise!" Austin shouted. "Oh my gosh! a cat! Thank you Uncle!" she giggled with a surprise look and hugged the cat tightly. "Anythng for my bug" he says. "Darcy be careful!" I told Darcy as I locked down her seatbelts."Ok mom!" she smiled showing her dimples. "Sweetheart, what do you want to name her?" Austin started asking again. "Uhm.. Meredith" she showed her dimples again. I sighed, another cat. Now, Olivia and Darcy, finally have a new playmate. I thought Austin was going to give her toys again. Thank God it's not. I don't want to spoil her.

When we arrive we stayed first at the car. "Are you ready?" Austin asked. "Yea." I sighed. I'm really nervous right now. I haven't told dad that I'm going to bring Darcy. 

When we enter the hous, Darcy was hiding at my back. 

"Oh! my beautiful daughter!" dad and mom cheered up. Before they can hug me, Darcy moved to Austin's back. "Hi dad" I hugged them back. "How are you?" dad asked. "I'm good, still busy making my third album" I didn't mention Darcy because I know dad don't want to hear anything about her though I'm doing my best just to make dad accept my daughter.

"How's Darcy?" mom asked. "She's doing great" I smiled without looking at my dad. "Oh! Come here darling!" mommy invited Darcy when her eyes catched hers. Then Darcy came to mom and form a huge smile showing her deep dimples. "So, she's Darcy, Isn't she?" I froze when daddy started asking. "Uhmm, yea" I answered nervously. "Okay" he said without looking at her. 

Dad can't accept the fact that I've been pregnant when I was 18, he just only invites me for a talk with my career. When I started making a name in this industry, he also started speaking to me. The world doens't know about Darcy, dad don't want her to be known as my daughter. We keep it A secret. Only my family, my best friends and my crew only know about her. 

We talk a little about my third album 'Red' that will be released on April. Then mom and I decided to buy some groceries at the supermarket leaving, dad, Austin and Darcy at the leaving room.

When we arrive with the groceries, mom knocked at the door. She knocked twice then we heard a scream. Mom got her keys and enter the house. We saw a broken vace and my baby crying on the couch.

"What happened?" mom yelled. "That brat broke my favorite vace!" dad yelled back with anger. "A brat? What? Are you loosing your mind dad? She's your grand daughter!" I yelled at him. I carry Darcy and rub her back. "Shhh, stop crying baby, mommy's here" I whisper to her. "No! she's not my grand daughter! She's not part of the family!" He yelled again. "If you can't accept her, I'll leave!" I get our things and started to leave. "Wait---" before we could leave, I looked back seing Austin came from the comfort room. "What the hell Austin! I left, because I know you're going  to look after her! But look where that idiot came after!" I yelled again then leave.

_________________________________________________________________