Chapter 15

Harry's P.O.V

I drove Kendall home. She was really pissed earlier. She was still jealous of Taylor. I already explained that Taylor was an old friend of me and Gemma. I told her that we've been together in the past but I never mentioned Darcy to her 'cause it might be the reason for our break up. I'm so confused. I love Taylor but I also love Kendall. I might be cold to her when I stayed in Taylor's apartment but when we met after that, all my feelings for her came back. When I saw her cry because of jealousy, I felt like my heart was stabbed by a millions of knives.

I felt so guilty and ashamed of myself about what happened earlier. When I called Darcy a little girl that I acted like she was a stranger to me. All I can see in Taylor's eyes every time I look at her was disgust. I tried to talk to her but she ignored me. She avoided having eye contacts with me.

I know the boys and their girlfriends already know the truth, they're just acting like they don't. I can see that their attentions were all focused to Darcy and Taylor. They were like ignoring me and Kendall the whole time.

"We're here. " I said as I opened the car door. We saw Kylie at their front door waiting for her sister. We bid our goodbyes to each other and shared a short kiss.

When I got home I quickly opened my phone. I went to IG to post a pic of me and Gemma with a caption "I still can't believe that this little monkey is finally married! She was the worst yet the best sister in the world. Even though you always get my ass kicked, you'll always be my big sister. Love you Iced Gems. All the love. Xx"

After posting it I scrolled down to my news feed. I was surprised when I saw Liam and Taylor's post 30mins ago. They were all in Zayn's flat. My eyes widened when I saw some cans of beer. They're planning to drink. Oh My God! Where's Darcy? Fvck! I need to go there!

I grabbed my keys then drove to Zayn's flat. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped as I opened the door, revealing drunken lads. Liam, Sophia, Louis and Eleanor were on the sofa laughing like idiots. Zayn were carrying Perrie to his room. Niall was sleeping on the couch. My eyes searched for Taylor. I found her lying on the ground, sleeping. I can still remember how Taylor gets sick every time she gets drunk. She can't deal with hangovers, endless puking and massive headache. After that, she'll get colds then she'll get fever. That's how bad it is. That's why I never allowed her to drink when were together.

I carried her bridal style then lead her to the guest room. Louis called me before I could twist the door knob. "Oh Hazza! There you are! Look, he's carrying Taylor. Oh God! No! She was our new friend! Don't do anything dirty at her." He said in between laughs. Eleanor, Liam and Sophia laughed too. I just ignored him knowing he was completely drunk. I opened the guest room and found Darcy. She was sleeping peacefully. I placed Taylor beside her. I kissed Darcy's forehead before leaving and help the others.

I left the room then proceed to Louis and Eleanor. I get his arm and placed it to my shoulder so I could help him get to the other room. Zayn's flat has 2 guest rooms. Each room has 2 beds.

"Lad, let me help you." I turned around only to find Niall. He just woke up from the sofa.

"Aren't you drunk?" I asked.

"A little, I know they might need someone who isn't drunk because we both know how shit they are when they were wasted." He said chuckling. We both laughed. Yea he's right. We helped Louis to get to the room. After him was Eleanor. We placed El to his side. We were about to get Liam but suddenly he spoke.

"Yo! Hey! Don't worry I can carry my baby!" He said with drunken voice. Beside him was a sleeping Sophia. He stood up and carried Soph to the room where El and Louis were. He laid Soph to his side then they both fell asleep. Me and Niall just sighed then cleaned the mess on the living room. After cleaning the mess we proceed to the room where Darcy and Taylor were sleeping. We saw them cuddling on the bed. I didn't even notice that a tear sled in my cheeks. I quickly wiped it away. Niall the patted my back then sighed. We sat on the other bed.