Chapter 40

Harry's P.O.V

I was about to open the door when I heard a sob. No doubt it's Kendall. Why is she crying?

"No I can't---"

"Don't!"

She sounds like she's talking to someone on the phone. I wonder who it is. I opened the door and I could tell she's surprised to see me.

"Oh! Harry, is there anything you need?" She asked while wiping her tears.

"Nothing. Hey, are you crying?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Me? Hell no." She laughed which I assume was fake.

"Just tell me. I won't hurt you though." I joked.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Nothing... It's just that... Uh... The baby won't stop kicking. Don't worry they said it's normal." She said then rubbed her belly.

Well it's pretty obvious that this girl is hiding something from me. Why can't she just confess any thing? I will help her with her problem.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Don't worry." She flashed a small smile.

"Okay. Just tell me when you need something, alright?" I said then walked out of the room.

I then went to Darcy's room. I smiled as I saw her playing with some of her dolls.

"Hey princess, would you mind if daddy joins you?" I said smiling at her.

"You could join me dad!" She said while jumping.

I was about to sit beside her when my phone rang. I took a look at my screen and saw Dylan's name. I excused myself to Darcy and answered the call.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Harry! Listen, Gemma's on labor!" He said quickly. I almost jump on where I stand.

"What!? Where are you now? I'm coming!" I panicked.

"We're at the same hospital with Taylor." He said.

"Alright. I'll be there in a minute."

I dropped the call and changed to some pants and white t-shirt.

"Daddy, where are you going?" I was interrupted by the voice o my angel.

"Babycake, Aunt Gems is about to give birth to your cousin and she needs me there at the hospital." I said.

"Oh! You mean... My cousin's coming now?" She said a little bit surprised.

"Yes dear." I smiled.

"Oh my God! Daddy can I go too?" She said excitedly.

"Sorry babe, you can't. Kids are not allowed to come to the hospital, right?"

"Oh... But daddy, a baby is a kid, right? Then kids are allowed to." She said pouting.

I laughed at her cuteness. "Don't worry kitten, I'll just take a picture of him."

"Okay... but daddy, could you please come home with chocolates?" She said with puppy eyes.

I chuckled and nodded. "Alright."

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Goodbye babe."

"Bye."

-------------------------

I saw Dylan walking with 3 bottles of water and some fruits. He gave me a friendly hug then he opened the door revealing my sister lying on her bed while talking to mom.

"Harry." mom greeted me and kissed me on the cheeks.

"Hi mum, hello Gemma." I said and sit beside her. Gemma just nodded.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. 

"Not really well, but the pain faded a few minutes ago." she said.

"Alright. What are you gonna name the baby then?" I asked and massaged her big big big belly.

"Evann Blake..." She said and I noticed that her hospital gown became wet. Uh... I think she just...

"Gems... I think... you... uh... you peed." I said pointing on her middle thigh which is now soaked. They looked at her thighs and they looked surprised while me on the other hand was trying my best not to laugh. Yea, yea I know she's preggo but she could just tell mom she needs to pee. Lol.

I felt a hand smacked the back of my head. I turned around and saw Dylan. 

"Hey, why did you do that?" I asked rubbing the spot he hit. 

"She did not pee. Her water just broke!" He yelled panicking. Ugh! I hate this. Another Harry Styles dumb moments on the list. 

"There's nothing to worry about, Dylan. It means, she's on early labor. She's not giving birth now." Mom said calming my brother-in-law. Dylan sighed and kissed Gemma's temple.

"I'll go get some foods, okay?" Dylan said then went out.  

"Well, it would be nice if you Gemma would take a walk... and Harry, would you accompany her?"

"Oh sure, C'mon Gems." Mom helped her get up then we walked out of the room. I then held her arms and waist so I could help her walk. We walked around the hospital. We met some fangirls of course, they're all around. 

"Can we go to Taylor's room?" she asked. 

"Oh sure."

_______________________________

"I miss her." she said. We're now looking at Taylor by the glass window. 

I sighed. "Me too Gemma, me too."

"She had told me what's the feeling of being on labor and it sound terrible. But I never ever know the pain and excitement until I came here. Now I know what she'd been through." she said still starring at my girl.

"yeah and the fact that I wasn't there when she needs me." I sighed once again. That thought never left my mind. I was stupid. How I wish I was there.

"Stop thinking about the past, Harry. You could never change that anymore. The only think you could change is the future. There's no such thing called mistakes, they are lessons." she said with her palm on my cheeks and smiling at me. I smiled at her and mouthed "thanks" to her.

________________________________

Vas Happenin? Who among you missed me? Yaaaaaay!!! It's been a month since I last updated. I apologize. :(

Btw, I wanna hear your comments about this chapter. If I get 20 comments, I'll update. 

QOTD: What's your fav song from made in the am? Mine is end of the day and history. :) x