Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

Harry's P.O.V

"Haz, I'm gonna leave now." Louis said I just nodded then he left so now I'm home alone. He's going to Zayn's flat. They're going to watch football. I kinda miss Darcy. It's been 2 months since I last saw her. I called Taylor to ask permission.

Me: "Hello, Tay?"

Taylor: "Yes? Is there any problem?"

Me: "I just called to ask if I can bring Darcy in my house. I miss her so much."

Taylor: "Oh! sure. When are you planning to send her back home?"

Me: "Gemma and Dylan are coming here later so I was planning tomorrow night, if it's okay to you."

Taylor: "That's great! She misses you too. Wait, I'm going to pass her the phone."

Darcy: "Daddy! Daddy! Is it true, I'm going to stay in your house?"

Me: "Hey baby cake! Yea, would you like to?"

Darcy: "YEEEEEEY! I would love to, daddy! I miss you so much!"

Me: "I miss you too that's why I called. Anyway, I have something for you."

Darcy: "Omg! Omg! Daddy, what is it?"

Me: "It's a surprise baby."

Darcy: "I love surprises! Daddy I'm so excited! I can't wait to see you."

Me: "Me too babe, I've gotta go baby. I'll be there soon."

Darcy: "Okay. I'm gonna pass the phone to mommy. See you soon dad. I love you."

Taylor: "She's really excited she can't stop jumping. I'm going to prepare her things now. See ya later."

Me: "See you and thanks."

Taylor: "You're welcome."

Then I hung up. I grabbed my keys then drove to Taylor's apartment. There are a bunch of paparazzi on my way but I don't care. Taylor and I already talked about this. We're both ready to tell the world. When I finally reached her door, Taylor immediately opened. Darcy immediately ran to me. I picked her up then hugged and kissed her.

"Daddy, where's your surprise?" she asked.

"You'll see at home." I winked. It was a keyboard. A red glittered one with her name on it. I know she loves music a lot just like me and Taylor.