Chapter 11

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Please. Can you lay beside me? I won't do anything. I promise." He begged.

I sighed then lay beside him. He turned on the TV and then he placed my head on his chest. I can feel his heartbeat and it hit me like a sledgehammer.

"Babe..." He let out a big heavy sigh. Wait. What? He called me babe? I looked up at him with wide eyes.

He sighed again. "Sorry, but I really want to call you that." He said.

"It's okay but we know you can't. Look Harry, you have a girlfriend, Kendall. She needs you. And what we're doing is wrong. You know that." I said. I was about to get up but he grabbed my waist then brought me back to his chest.

"Shh. I know. But please, just for tonight. I just wanna talk." He sighed not looking in my eyes.

"Tay, I'm so sorry." He sighed again. He looked directly into my eyes. All I can see was loneliness. I know him all too well.

"For what?" I asked.

"For everything. For leaving you. For breaking up with you. For leaving you pregnant. For not being there when you need me. For not being there for Darcy." A tear fell from his eyes. He quickly wiped it away.

"I don't know, Harry." I sighed.

"I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. All I want is you and Darcy to accept me again to your lives. Maybe not today nor tomorrow but maybe someday. And I'm willing to wait." His eyes watery.

"Haz..." I sighed.

"It's okay. As I told you, I can wait." His hands run down on my hair then he kissed it.

"It's getting late. We need to sleep now." I said looking at the clock checking the time.

"Yeah. We must. Uhmm... Tay? Can you stay with me here?" He begged.

"Sure. Just promise me nothing's going to happen between us." I smirked.

"Sorry. Can't. Just kidding haha. I promise." He laughed. I placed my head on his chest then we cuddled until we fell asleep.

---------

I woke up only to find the bed empty so I closed my eyes again and go back to sleep. Later on, I felt a kiss on my cheek and found Darcy with Harry sitting on the edge of the bed holding a cheesecake and a coffee.

"Yey! Look Daddy! Mommy's finally awake!" Darcy jumped with excitement. I rubbed my eyes then sit.

"Morning babe!" I said then kissed her. She giggled.

"You wake up so early huh." I said looking at Harry with a smile.

"Mommy! Daddy woke me up then he told that we're going to make a breakfast for you." She said getting the plate with cheesecake and the coffee Harry was holding.

"Aw. You're so sweet baby."  I said pinching her cheeks as she smiled.

"Eheem! I wonder where she got that." Harry excused himself smirking.

"Shut up, Styles! She got that from me!" I defended.

"Sorry. But she got that from me." He defended. Smirk still on his lips.

Darcy just watched us, giggling.

"Stop. Let's be fair. I got that from both of you." She giggled.

We ate breakfast in bed, laughing. After a few minutes, we heard a ring from the door bell. We all went downstairs to check who it was. We found Gemma and her boyfriend standing.

"Ali!" She yelled giving me a tight hug which I gave her back. I saw Harry and Dylan having a friendly hug.

"Oh! My beautiful niece! Come here sweetie!" Gemma said giving Darcy a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Wait! Gemma! You've met her before?" Harry asked with a shock face. Gemma ignored her because she's still busy tickling Darcy so I was the one who answered. "Long Story." I mumbled. He just nod.

Me,Gemma and Darcy were so busy talking while Harry and Dylan were having a boys conversation.

After an hour, we decided to cook for lunch. Harry asked to join but Gemma told him to play with Darcy.

"Uhmm... Ali... So Darcy told me that you and Harry slept together in the guest room... Is that true?" She asked.

"Uhmm..yea... But don't worry... Nothing happened between us." I assured her.

She let out a big heavy sigh. "Thank God!"

I just laughed at her.

Gemma has been my best friend since we were still young. She's the kind of girl who knows right or wrong or yes or no. Maybe doesn't exist in her vocabulary. She'll say whatever she wants anytime. She's also the one who always comforts me whenber me and Harry have a fight. She always tell me "Ali. You know my brother. He's such an asshole. Don't worry, I'll take care of him. I'll kick him in the ass when he gets home, okay." She's like a sister to me.

"Have you forgive him?" She said snapping my thoughts.

"Gems... I'm not yet ready."

She patted my back then hugged me.

"I understand." She said smiling. I smiled too.

After a few minutes, lunch is finally ready. We all ate in the dining table while laughing. The four of us told Darcy about our funny and embarrassing moments. When Harry cane home late at night and Gemma was waiting for him. She kicked his ass then punch him then Harry got a bunch of bruises. Darcy laughed out loud which made Harry embarrassed. Hearing her laughing was like a music in my ears. This is all I wanted for her. I want her to always be happy. I hate seeing her crying or lonely. I want her to be happy than I could ever be. I love her more than I love anyone.

_____________________________________

Hey guys! I just wanna say thanks again for the votes and comments. Anyway, I'm going to dedicate the next chapter to someone. Just comment if you wanna be that lucky someone. Lmao hahaha. TYSM AND ILYSM. Y'ALL ARE THE BEST. Xx