Chapter 19

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up with the sound of giggles and laughing. I opened my eyes then saw Darcy. She's giggling while holding a pen.

"Why are giggling, baby?" I said tickling her. Her giggles turned to laughs.

"D-daddy! S-stop—hahahaha—Look at the mirror!" She said in between laughs. I frowned then stood up. I made my way to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. I have drawings in my face. So, this is what she's laughing at. I laughed at her then tickled her again. We took a picture of us then sent it Taylor.

To Taylor:

I woke up with these. Seems like Darcy loves drawing huh? Hahaha. Xx

From Taylor:

She'd done it to me so many times before. Trust me, she's such a goof. Hahaha. X

To Taylor:

Hahaha! Anyway, are you still going to pick her up here or you want me to send her there? X

From Taylor:

Oh! I almost forgot! Can Darcy stay there until tomorrow night? Don't worry, I'll fetch her up.  Sorry, Calvin took me out. Please. :))

Woah! Wait, who the fvck is Calvin? And wait, he took her out! Are they dating? Holy shit! No! No fvcking way! She's mine!

To Taylor:

Who's Calvin? What do you mean he took you out? Are you two dating?

From Taylor:

Uhmm... yea. Harry, listen. I need to go. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodbye. Xxxxx

That text made me upset. Argh! How can she date another guy! It should be me! I'm gonna kill that man! Boy, he's so dead! I'm the only one who deserves Taylor!

To Taylor:

Okay.

I should be over Taylor now, right? Why is she bothering my mind? After all these years, she still has effect on me. I just broke up with Kendall last night. I'm single again. I can get back together with Taylor. I can finally give Darcy a complete family. But this Calvin dude got on my way. I swear I'm going to kill him.

"Daddy why are you so sad?" Darcy snapped my thoughts. I didn't even notice the change of my mood. I want to tell her everything but she's too young to understand.

"Daddy's not sad, baby. Daddy's so happy because of her goofy daughter!" I said flashing a Cheshire cat smile at her. I just shook it off. I need to hide it. I don't want to make her upset. I carried her then we went downstairs. When we reached the kitchen we saw Gemma and Dylan flirting— I mean, cooking.

Argh! I hate this! They're making me think of what Taylor and I could be if only I didn't fucked up. I hate myself! I rubbed my temple because of the tons of thoughts in my fucking head.

"Hey there, Hazza! Oh hey Darcy! Good morning! Me and Dylan made you breakfast!" She said in between laughs. Dylan hugged on her waist. We waved our hands then sat on the dining table.

"Yea. Cooking while flirting. What a good morning it is!" I said rolling my eyes. Gemma slapped my shoulders while laughing.

"It's normal because we're married. We can do it whenever we want. It's legal. Not like you. You flirt with different girls even you don't have something, duh." She sassed. I'm telling you, I never won to Gemma.

They laughed, including Darcy. We all ate breakfast in the dining table talking about their wedding and honeymoon which made me more jealous. Darcy was in her room playing with her dolls while me, Gemma and Dylan continued talking in the sofa. I told them about Taylor dating that Calvin dude. Dylan told me to let it go while Gemma told me not to give up. Yea, I admitted it to them. I still love TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT. We also talked about how are we gonna tell the world about Darcy. Well, me and Taylor decided to go in an interview together. First, we'll post a pic of Darcy in twitter and IG. Then it will start with that. I haven't told my mom yet. I know she'll be mad. She didn't like Taylor ever since we met. She's the reason why we broke up. But, she's my mom after all.

After an hour, Gemma took Darcy to bath. Well, I'm still new of this father thing. I'm still learning few things about taking a child. I definitely don't know how to take my daughter to bath. Gemma knows how so I'll watch her first. Ugh! I'm starting to hate myself again. I watched Gemma giving Darcy a bath. Sometimes, my sister is such an expert. She knows how do to something she hadn't experience. I'm not talking about sex, I mean something like this. She's still not a mother yet but she knows how to take care of a child. Fyi, she gave me a bath when we were younger and the bathroom was a mess after that. I feel like she's more like a parent than me. She would be an incredible mother, someday.

Not so long, the boys came slamming my freaking door. 

"We're here!" Zayn yelled as the other boys raised their arms like they were a gangster. I quickly ran downstairs and saw the lads. They may looked like a stupid idiots but they were the best pals I've ever had. I gave them a high five as we all laughed. Niall and Louis look like a mess. They said they went in a club in Las Vegas last night. Ed invited them. They showed me a pic of them with their middle finger raised. Badass. People might see Niall as a baby in our group but I'm telling you he's a party dude. He loves clubbing and when he get wasted he always turn into a different person. My eyes widened when they met Taylor and Calvin in the club. Holy shit. No fucking way! It made me hate him more. I really don't like this Calvin dude. It can't be happening! What if they have sex? Oh shit! No! They can't do it! I'm the only one who can sleep with Taylor! She's mine! Only mine! Argh! I hate this shit! I punched the wall in frustration which made my fist bleed.

"Hey easy there man! You looked like a teenage boy who got busted by a girl!" Zayn laughed. Niall and Liam hold my fist to stop me punching the wall.

"I just broke up with Kendall last night! I can finally get back together with Taylor! But guess what? This Calvin shit came in the scene! Argh! I'm gonna kill him!" I yelled in anger. They were all shocked of what I said.

"What!? You did what!? Holy shit! Harry Styles is back! Congrats man!" Zayn said giving me a handshake. I gave them a confused look.

"Harry Styles the heartbreaker jerk is back! Let's welcome him!" Louis cheered. Oh! Now I get it.

"Wait. Oh! Harry's jealous. Oh my God! It's love! He's inlove!" Liam cheered. They all laughed at me then calmed me down before I told them the whole story.

Sorry, I didn't have time to reread.