Chapter 17

Harry's P.O.V

This is so strange to me. This is the first time I felt this. This hurts like hell. This is more painful than a heart break. I can't stand see her like that. I want to hug her and kiss her. I want to make her smile. I want to make her happy, not like this. I hate seeing her cry and hurt. I need to talk to her but I can't they walked out of me. They won't let me. So, I'm just here in Zayn's bedroom crying my eyes out. I need a friend right now. Suddenly, Liam entered the room. His eyes slightly open while he's massaging his forehead.

"Hey mate, have you—-WHAT HAPPENED?" his eyes widened when he saw me crying. I looked down on my hands. I don't want them see me like this. I'm like a little boy who lost his mom. But I just can't stop crying. He rushed to me then asked questions.

"Listen Harry, you can tell it to me. Maybe I can help." He said trying to comfort me.

"You won't understand. You're not a father. I'm such a dick. I hurt my daughter. Not physically but emotionally. Now she hates me. It hurts so much. I hate seeing her like that. She's my life. " I cried louder.

He sighed then patted my back. "Harry, I don't have a daughter but I understand. You know, it's normal. It's a part of fatherhood. Don't worry, whatever mistake you did, she'll forgive you. You're his father."

"No. She won't. I already apologized. I tried to hug or kiss her but she didn't let me." I explained tears still falling.

He sighed again. "Tell me what happened, first."

Then I told him the whole story. I cried harder as I remembered everything. I'm such a dick. I broke her heart. She's too young to feel that. I should be protecting her not hurting her. I hate myself. I know Gemma would understand. I need her right now but I don't want to interrupt their honeymoon so here goes daddy direction.

"Okay, Harry you're a daddy now. I know I don't have a child but I'm like a daddy of our group, right? So, I think this might help. She should be your first priority. You should give her all your attentions. She should be your main. You should do everything for her. And you should never give up when it comes to her. You should do anything for her. She's your daughter. She's yours. She came from you and Taylor. Your blood runs to her. She's made of love, you and Taylor's. So, you should keep the love. You should always make her feel loved. Yes, you made a mistake but you should never give up in getting her forgiveness. She waited for you for four years, so don't ever leave her this time. She might be waiting for you, again." He said. He really deserves to call 'daddy' more than me. He knows everything that a father should know. I wiped my tears away. I got up then proceed to the bathroom. I stared at the mirror. I'm a mess! My eyes were swollen because of crying. I washed my face first then fixed myself. I picked up my car keys then made my way to the door. I was bombed by screaming questions and flashing lights when I walked out of the door. I bowed my head and ignored them. I ran to my car the drove to Taylor's.

I pressed the doorbell three times then Perrie opened the door.

"What are you doing here, Harry? Darcy doesn't want to see you." She yelled.

"Please Perrie, I need to talk to her. I'm begging you. I just want to turn things right. Please." I said begging on my knees. She sighed then let me in. I saw Niall and Zayn on the sofa.

"What are you doing here, mate? You shouldn't be in here. Darcy's gonna be angrier." Niall said trying to make me leave. I can't this is the only way.

"Mate, I need to talk to her. I'm gonna pick up the pieces of the mess I made." I said tears falling again.

They both sighed. Suddenly, Taylor came from downstairs. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" she yelled.

"Please Taylor, let me see her. I know she won't forgive me but I won't give up. Please, I'll do anything to make it up to her. Please, I'll do anything." I said begging on my knees. A tear slipped on her eyes. She looked away and sighed then nodded.

"Thank you so much!" I then hugged her so tight. I ran upstairs then to her room. I then saw my little angel lying on her bed while crying. I knocked three times then she jumped.

"Daddy!" She cried then ran to me. I kneeled down so she can hug me. She then buried her face on my neck. I hugged her back then kissed her hair. Tears began to fall on my eyes.

"I'm sorry daddy, mommy told me that I was rude. She told me that what I did was bad because you're my daddy. She never taught me to be rude so I know I was wrong. I'm sorry daddy. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I made you cry. I hate seeing people cry, especially my mum and dad. I love you daddy." She said. She looked sad. She's such an angel. She forgives people too easy. She shouldn't be saying sorry to me. I deserve those words and yelling.

"Baby cake, it's okay, I deserve that. I'm so happy mommy raised you with love and discipline. Daddy already forgive you, baby. Please Daddy needs yours." I said begging. She wiped my tears away then kissed my forehead. "I forgive you, daddy. I love you." She smiled.  My lips curved into a smile. I kissed her forehead too, "I love you too, baby cake." I said then showered her into kisses. She giggled then I tickled her.

"Seems like little Darcy and her daddy are okay now, huh." Taylor said as she leaned on the door with a smile.

"Mommy!" Darcy yelled. "Daddy, please tickle mommy." Darcy whispered. I smiled then saw Taylor with confused look.

"What are you both planning, huh?" She raised an eyebrow. I then carried her to bed. "HEY! PUT ME DOWN! HAROLD EDWARD STYLES! I SAID PUT ME DOWN!" Darcy and I laughed. I put her down to the bed then tickled her.

"HARRY! STOP! HAHAHAHA! STOP IT." Taylor screamed in between laughs. Darcy then joined me. We stopped a few minutes later. Taylor tried to catch her breath as Darcy and I laughed.

"Seems like Daddy's becoming naughty, huh." Taylor said with a smirk when she finally breaths normal.  "Time for revenge!" Taylor and Darcy started to tickle me. We all laughed then collapsed on the bed after a few minutes. I wish I could just stay like that. I started to wonder. What if we all live in the same roof? Would it be fun? Would we be a happy family? What about, Kendall? I can't just leave her like that.

"Seems like you all have some little fun, huh." Niall said with a smirk. We all laughed at him. "Anyway, we decided to leave now since our mission here is finally accomplished." Zayn spoke. We all laughed at them. Taylor then got up and thanked them.