Chapter 16

Taylor's P.O.V

I woke up with a massive headache and seeing my baby beside me. I don't know how did I get here but thanks to him/her. I suddenly felt the need to puke. I ran and searched for the bathroom then puke. Argh hangover! I hate having hangover! I always get sick whenever I get drunk. I then heard footsteps. Harry appeared from the door of the bathroom. He ran to me then pulled up my hair so I can vomit easily. After puking for almost 2 mins, I proceed to the sink then searched for an unused toothbrush.

"How did you get here?" I asked him massaging my forehead. I can't walk normally so he supported me. He putted my other arm on his other shoulder. "I saw your post last night. I kinda saw some beers and red cups so I thought y'all going to drink and I wasn't wrong. When I get here all of you were drunk. Niall's the only one who didn't drink too much so he helped me put you all to bed." He answered as he sat me on the edge of the bed where Darcy was lying.

"Thanks." I mumbled. "You're welcome." He said.

"I'm sorry." He then spoke.

"For what?"

"For disappointing you and Darcy. I know you're mad at me. I understand, I'm such a stupid father. That I acted like she was a stranger to me. I'm so sorry, Taylor. I regret it! I promise I won't do it again. Please, forgive me." He begs. His voice was shaking. I looked into his eyes and all I see was regret and asking for forgiveness.

"Harry, don't ask that for me. You should apologize to Darcy not to me. She was hurt. She missed you, that's why she ran to you. She expected that you're going to hug and carry her. But do you know what had you done? Just like what you said, you didn't even know her. You know what? I know why. It's just that you're afraid that your girlfriend might break up with you. Do you know what made it worse? She felt rejected. She felt like you didn't want her. And it made me break my heart. Seeing her hurt like that was worse than having a breakup with you boyfriend. If only I was allowed to punch you and kick that bullshit out of you, but I don't want to do that because Darcy will be mad at me." I broke down in tears while he's trying his best not to cry. Suddenly, small arms wrapped around me. I turned around then my beautiful daughter hugged me then wiped my tears.

"Mum. Why are you crying? Daddy why are you here? Are you fighting? I hate you Daddy! You made my mummy cry." She said as she hugged then comforted me. This is my favourite part of her. She's always protective to me. She always comforts me whenever I cry. But I didn't like when she said she hated her daddy 'cause I never taught her to hate him.

"Shh... no baby. He didn't make me cry. Don't tell him that. I never taught you that." I said. I looked at Harry, he was crying now.

"No mommy. I also hate him because he don't want me. My classmate told me that daddy don't love me that's why he's not staying with us. I hate him so much!" Darcy yelled that made Niall woke up and Harry cry even harder. Niall gave me a confused look. I gave him a 'I'll tell you later' look then he nodded. He decided to leave us for a while so we can all have time to talk.

Harry came near her then kneeled down to her. "No baby, don't say that! I love you so much! I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. You're my baby cake, forever and always. Don't believe her, she's just jealous of you. You got me, okay? I'm always here for you." Harry apologized. He's crying. He's so hurt. Darcy's crying too. All of us were crying. I just watched them, crying. I don't want to interrupt them. They needed this. They need to talk, a father and daughter talk. Harry tried to hug him but Darcy pushed him away.