Chapter 36

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END PLS READ. X

Harry's P.O.V

As soon as I reached the hospital, I immediately asked where's the emergency room. The receptionist told me that it's on 4th floor. I quickly used the elevator. I ran as fast as I can to find the ER.

When I finally found it, I saw a familliar figure sitting on the hallway while crying. I walked near the girl to check who it was, and I was shocked as the girl turned around. It's Kendall.

"What are you doing here!?" I asked with a frown and wide eyes.

"H-Harry, T-Taylor called me to meet up with her. I went to the meeting place and waited for her. Someone called me and it was the nurse. She told me about the accident so I quickly rushed in here." She said while wipping the tears that are trying to escape her eyes.

I just run my fingers through my hair. I don't have any idea what the hell is going on. Everything confuses me. Can I just have a break?

"Harry, What about the baby?" She asked with sad eyes. She looks like a homeless woman begging for a piece of bread.

"What the fuck? Could you just leave it right now. All I'm worrying about is Taylor!" I yelled at her like I'm her boss. She puts her head down and stood to walk away. I didn't stop her. I don't even want to see her though.

I sat on the chair where she sat a while ago. I run my fingers through my curls while praying silently. I hope nothing worse would happen. A few minutes later, the boys came with their girlfriends and Gemma.

I stood and hugged them. I cried on Gemma's shoulder as I can't handle my emotions anymore. She rubbed circles on my back trying to stop me from crying.

"Haz, tell us what happened." Gemma whispered. I looked up at her only to find her crying too. She's Taylor's bestfriend more like a sister though. She knows what I feel right now.

I sat first, followed by the others. I took a deep breath before speaking. "Kendall just called me last night telling me that I got her pregnant..." I paused as they all gasped at the news.

"And then I didn't know Taylor heard us. When we arrived here in LA, I tucked my girls to bed since both of then are really tired. I went downstairs to eat some dinner. Little did I know, Taylor used my phone to call Kendall. She talked to me and tried to convince me to stay with Kendall which I refuse. But she kept on begging me though I never say yes. She walked out and told me she wants to have some time alone. But the truth is she called Kendall to meet her up. A nurse called me telling me that she got into an accident." I cried.

I know men don't cry but how could I not? It's the love of my life fighting for her life. I don't want to lose her again.

The doctor came out of the door. "Any family of the patient?" The doctor asked.

"I-I'm her boyfriend." I said as I rushed in his side.

"Yes you are but you're still not her husband so you're not counted as one." He said while reading something on his clipboard.

I looked down realizing he's right. Perrie raised her hand which made me look up. "Me! I'm her cousin." Thanks to her she saved me from embarassment.

"Alright, Ms. Edwards. Your cousin got few stitches on her arms and legs but her head was banged so hard on the steering wheel. So now, she's in coma. We will transfer her in a private room. Excuse me." Then he left.

I stumbled on the cold ground. I never expected this to happen. I thought everything is going fine. I thought. Why does it need to end up here? I hope I'm the one who's suffering not Taylor. She doesn't deserve any of this.

I saw some nurses going out of ER's room. Followed with a stretcher with my love lying on it. She looks like a mess. She got some few stitches and a lot of tubes comnected to her. I ran to her and touched her cheeks with my tears flowing. I moved away a little bit to give way then I followed them.

__________________

This is short af sorry luvs.

THANK SO MUCH FOR 20.1 K READS! HOLY HAYLOR I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I DIDN'T KNOW IT WILL GO THIS FAR. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE GUYS. Y'ALL ARE THE BEST!

I WILL UPDATE ANOTHER HAYLOR ONE SHOT TODAYYY!!! IT'S A HAYLOR SMUT. IS IT OKAY? LOVE Y'ALL BABES!

Who cried after watching the wildest dreams mv?