Chapter 38

Harry's P.O.V

"How is she?" I asked Perrie as I sat beside Taylor's bed.

"Still the same." She sighed. I sighed too. I hold Taylor's hand and kissed it.

"Don't lose hope, Harry. She's going to be fine." she patted my shoulder. I just nodded. How I wish it is simple as that.

I watched her all day long as what I do everyday. I left Darcy with Kendall since they're having fun getting to know each other. I don't know what happened to Kendall but she seems nice to her. I thought she hate her.

Someone suddenly opened the door. I looked on that direction and saw Austin. I stood up and greeted him. Thankfully, he's nice and accepted me again not like his father who had almost leave a black eye from punching me.

We talked about Taylor while watching her. I miss this man. I remember us playing video games in their living room a few years ago. He was like my best buddy until things got complicated.

Meanwhile at home...

"Do you like it?" Kendall asked Darcy as she watched her eat pasta.

"Like it? Love it! Thank you Aunt Kenny." Darcy grinned with sauce all over her mouth. Kendall smiled and wiped her mouth with a tissue. Darcy asked for more after finishing one plate. She got up and get another pasta for the little kid. After finishing her pasta, Darcy was cleaned up by Kendall then tucked her in bed.

"Can you read me stories, aunt Kenny?" she asked pouting. Kendall giggled and get some books to her mini book shelf.

After reading the story, she found Darcy's eyes closing. She closed the book and put it back to where she found it.

She was about to leave when she heard Darcy spoke. "Please sleep with me, I'm scared." she said with a frighted voice like she's going to cry any moment.

She rushed on her side and comforted her. "Hey you got me, okay?" she cooed. Darcy hugged her and burried her face on her neck.

"I miss mommy." she whispered, a tear slip from her eyes. Kendall rubbed circles on her back.

"Shh... don't worry she will be back soon."

"I love you, aunt Kenny." she whispered.

"I love you too. Go back to sleep, love. I'll sleep with you." she kissed her cheek and lay her on her bed. They cuddled until they fell asleep.

When harry arrived home, he quickly checked Darcy's room and he was surprised at what he see. Kendall and Darcy were cuddling on her litttle bed. Harry thought that maybe he's just being judgemental at first because he assumed that Kendall might hit his daughter any second while he's gone.

He carried her to his room and placed her gently on his bed. He can't believe he abused this woman. She used to be his everything until Taylor came, the love of his life, with another important girl in his life. She looks so innocent while sleeping. He remembered all those night they shared. But it's nothing compared to Taylor's. He shook his head and went back to Darcy's room.

He smiled as his angel hugged her giant sized teddybear. He sat beside her and removed her hair that's covering her little face. He also removed the teddy bear so that he can lay beside her. He puts her arms around him so now she's hugging him.

He's always amazed at how this little human are made. He can't imagine that love can make another human like her. He just can't erase from his mind that he wasn't there when she was growing inside her mom's womb and the day she was born. He never stop hating himself of how he'd been a stupid man.

He shook his head again. Maybe all of those thoughts are the effect of missing Taylor. He sighed and just cuddled with his baby.

The next morning, Harry woke up so early so that he can prepare some breakfast for the girls. He was planning to go back to the hospital but then he thought of something. He decided to let Kendall have a check up.

He heard little steps coming from the stairs. He smiled knowing it's Darcy. She came running to Harry' arms while holding her unicorn stuff toy.

"Good morning baby cake." he said then kissed her. She giggled and kissed him back.

"Good morning daddy!" She said in a hyper tone.

Kendall then came from the stairs.

"Good morning." Harry greeted.

"Uh... good morning." She smiled a little.

"Good morning aunt Kenny!" Darcy said then jumped to her arms.

"Good morning little miss beautiful." She said then kissed her forehead.

"Hey babe, be careful. She's pregnant, you might hurt the baby." he warned.
"What? she's preggy? Oh my gosh, sorry aunt Kenny." she said with a worried tone.

"No, it's okay. Don't be sorry."

"Hey, wanna have a check up later?"

"Oh my God! Are you sure? Omg! Thank you so much! It's been a while since I last have a check up."

He just nodded at her. "Eat your breakfast we need to be there at 11."

______________

A lot of you are craving for another update so here ya go. I hope I didn't get you disappointed at all. I'm so sorry this chapter sucks.

10 comments >>> new update