Chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up with a phone ringing beside me. I checked who it is and it's my lovely girlfriend, Kendall.

Kendall: "Good morning babe. I'm so sorry if I woke you up."

Harry: "Morning. It's okay, love."

Kendall: "Uhmm, I just wanna ask where have you been last night. I called you a hundred times but you didn't answer."

Harry: "Oh, I stayed at Gemma's house." I lied. I know she'll be mad at me if ever I tell her about Darcy and Taylor.

Kendall: "Okay, but why didn't you answer the phone?"

Harry: "I'm sorry. Me, Gemma and Dylan went to some restaurant after we came home from Disneyland and I kinda left my phone at their house."

Kendall: "Oh, anyway, can we meet later?"

Harry: "Sorry babe but I can't. Gemma and I have something to do later."

Kendall: "Argggh! Okay, bye."

She dropped the call. I think I made her mad lol but I don't care anyway. Everything that I said was a lie. I'm still not ready to tell her that I have a daughter.

Oh shit! I remembered Darcy! She might be waiting for me at the moment. Holy f*ck! I rushed into the bathroom and got in my car. I bought a bouquet of flowers for Taylor and a big teddy bear for Darcy.

Taylor's P.O.V

After I woke up, I checked Darcy's room and found my angel sleeping peacefully. I made my way to the kitchen. I cooked some pancakes and bacons for breakfast. I made a coffee and milk for me and Darcy. I went to the living room and saw Darcy at the stairs.

"Good morning sunshine!" I smiled.

"Morning mom! Where's daddy?" She yawned and rubbed her eyes. Oh shit. I forgot! Harry promised that he'll be here today. Maybe he forgot too. Maybe he's not really interested to Darcy.

"Uhmm... I don't know." I carried her when she reached to me.

"But he pinky promised..." She pouted. CURSE YOU HARRY STYLES!

Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted us. Darcy immediately jumped out of me and made her way to the door. A tall guy with curly hair and green eyes wearing a black jeans and white t-shirt showed up.

"Daddy! You're here! I thought you already forgot." Darcy yelled with excitement. Happiness evident on her face. She hugged him so tight and gave him thousands kisses.

"Why would I? My baby must be waiting for me. I don't want to disappoint her. Anyway, can I come in" He smiled showing his deep dimples. Darcy nodded, smile not fading away. He carried Darcy and spun her around.

"Oh! I forgot! I brought you a present."
He smiled. "Really, daddy?" She screamed in surprise. "Close your eyes first." Darcy closed her eyes then Harry grabbed a giant size teddy bear.

"You may now open!" He smiled widely.

Darcy slowly opened her eyes and was surprised when he saw the bear.

"Oh my god daddy! This is for me? You're so sweet! Thank you and I love you so so so much!" He hugged him and started to shower him with kisses.

"Anything for my baby girl." He kissed her cheek.

"Awe! Mommy! Look what daddy brought to me!" She giggled.

I walked towards them and smiled. "Hey, beautiful!" He greeted me. I blushed a little. "Hey, morning Mr. Styles" I winked.

"Oh, Miss Swift! You don't have to be so formal!" He chuckled. We laughed.

"Anyway, I'm glad you didn't break your promise." He nodded. "For my daughter? Nah. We pinky promise, remember. I'll do anything for her." He winked. I laughed.

"Anyway, I thought you might be jeloua of Darcy so... I bought you these." He said teasingly. A bouquet of red flowers appeared from his back. I was surprised by his sweetness.

"Aw. That's very nice of you! Thank you!" I said as he gave me the flowers. He kissed my cheek. Darcy giggled. "You're welcome and uhmm... I just wanna apologize about my attitude and manners last night. I was drunk. Sorry." He looked down to his feet.

"It's okay, I understand." I smiled.

We all ate breakfast in my room. We watched a bunch of cartoon movies. Harry told some corny and silly jokes and Darcy laughed like there's no tomorrow. We laughed and sang the whole day. Actually, we had  wrote a song. It's called 'Princess'. It's about a guy who's deeply in love with his girlfriend and when he proposed to the girl, he promised to treat her like a Disney princess. Darcy gave us the idea.

(A/N: I just invented that lmao ;) )

I don't know what happened to him. From an unpredictable guy to a loving and caring father. Is that how strong Darcy affected him? I have a lot of questions in my mind but I don't mind at all. All I want for now is to freeze the time and let us live like this forever.

____________________________________________

Hey there. I'm so sorry. I'm really busy these past few days. Anyway, just wanna inform you. I might not update for three days because I'm gonna spend the rest of my summer vacation in Macau. My flight will be on Thursday but I'll still try to update as soon as I can. If I'll get 15 comments and 15 votes, I'm going to update immediately, I promise! I love y'all xoxo.

15 votes and 15 comments >> next chapter!