Chapter 42

Taylor's P.O.V

"Tay..." I hear someone says. I tried to open my eyes but it's just so heavy. I tried and tried until my my eyes open a little. A sudden feel of pain was all over my body. I wanna scream and shout but my mouth was like taped and my throat was dry. What happened to me? Oh... Wait... Oh shit.

I could feel some people surrounding me, I bet they're doctors. I could hardly hear them nor see them. Soon, they left and two guys went on my side. A black haired boy and a curly brown one. Oh! That's Austin and Harry! Gosh. They look like crying, I could sense it. Some tears are flowing down my hand as they hold it. 

"Oh! Thank God! Hey babe." I could barely hear those words but I get it. I tried to say anything but my mouth won't open. 

Suddenly, the room went crowded. A lady came beside me then hugged me which gave me more pain. Well, that's mom. As soon as she did that, I heard someone says "Carefull there, please"

She then said, "Oops, just a little excited."

How I wish I could speak and hug them all now. I then felt a little bit dizzy and I think I just drifted to sleep.

Harry's P.O.V

Oh God, thank you so much! Thank you for bringing my girl back! I couldn't be more happier. I kinda panicked when she passed out again but the doctor says she just slept. They also told me that she could just barely hear and see us. She also won't be able to speak for now. 

My smile never left my face. Mum and Gemma already know about the news and were so happy about it. I'm thinking of telling the fans now. So, I took out my phone from my pocket and tweeted. 

Harry_Styles: "Sleeping beauty is finally awake. Everyday kiss from Prince Harry worked. ;) Thank you so much God for bringing my girl back."

I decided to come home so that I could tell Darcy now. 

_______________________________

I opened the door of her room but she wasn't there. I checked the bathroom and still nowhere. 

Maybe she and Kendall are playing so I decided to check her room. I was shocked at what I saw. I saw my daughter doing her best wipe the floor. 

"D-Darcy, why are you doing that?" I said half confused and half mad. 

She dropped the mop and looked up at me. She looked scared. 

Suddenly, I heard the door open from the room's bathroom, revealing Kendall with bathrobes. 

I frowned. Why is she doing this? And in Kendall's room? Did Kendall made her do this?

"Oh Darcy, I told you that I'll mop the floor later, right? Why did you do this?" 

"I-I'm sorry, I-I was just trying to help" she apologized with her head down and arms at the back. I was like in awe. She got this sweetness from Taylor. The main thing I love from Tay.

"Anyway, I'll let that pass from now. Kendall put some clothes on. Darcy come with me, I'll tell you something." I carried Darcy and went to my room.

I sat her on my bed and I knelled in front of her. A smile grew on my face as I remember what I'm gonna say.

"Babycake, do you miss mum?" I asked. She just nodded, sadness still not leaving her.

"Well I guess, her sleep rest is now done." I said. Then finally, her face lit up. She started jumping up and down my bed. I just laughed at her. 

"Daddy! I wanna see her now!" She yelled excitedly. 

"You will, but maybe after a week, yea?" I said and she pouted.

"I want now." She pouted like a kid begging for candies. 

"But the queen needs to prepare first before she meet her princess." I said just making excuses. I don't want her to see Tay still with tubes connected to her. Another thing, Taylor won't be able to speak for now.

"Daddy, mom's always beautiful. She don't need that." she said. I told you this is why I'm struggling in thinking of excuses. She's so smart. She got that from me.

"That's a tradition. I thought you're a real princess." 

"Oh, alright. I'll wait." Told you, no matter how hard it is I always end up winning.

____________________________________

Taylor's finally awake! YYAAAAAY! Anyway, I'm so sorry I won't be able to answer or reply to your comments. I really want to but there's some conflicts. I just wanna say thank you to all of you. I appreciate every single vote and comment. Your comments make me smile whenever I read them. I made this book for y'all not for me. I wanna meet every haylor shipper out there. For those silent readers, please let me know if you like my story or not. Thank you so much guys! I love you all.- V. :)) x

20 comments  >> new update