Chapter 14

Taylor's P.O.V

"Oh my God! Gemma! You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen." I was surprised when I saw my best friend dressed in a gorgeous laced wedding gown. I can't believe she's getting married. Yes, today's her wedding. Darcy's the flower girl. I don't care if someone might ask me if she's my daughter. Well, I think I'm ready to tell the world.

"Awe. Thanks. I love you so much TayTay! " She said pulling me into a hug. I hugged back. After that, I took a polaroid of us then I wrote 'With the lovely bride. ILYSM GEMMY! Xx'

After that, I excused myself to search for Darcy. I found her holding a doll with another little girl same as her age. The girl has a blonde hair with blue eyes.

"Hey little bugs, what are you doing right there?" I asked opening the door to reveal myself. They both looked at me.

"Mum! This is Lux! She's my new friend. We're playing barbie!" The little girl named Lux waved a hand to me. I waved back then smiled to her.

Suddenly, a blonde girl came. If I'm not mistaken she's the hair stylist of one direction. She's the one who fixed Gemma's hair earlier.

"Lux! C'mon baby. We need to go now-- Oh hey! Hi there Taylor Swift! I'm Lou Teasdale. Just call me Lou. Pleasure to meet you." She smiled. She stretched her arm for a handshake then I accepted. "Hi! Just call me Taylor. Nice to meet you too." I smiled.

"So... You're Lux's mom aren't you? She's such a lovely girl." I said. She smiled back then carried her daughter.

"Oh yeah. Thanks by the way. Well, what are you doing here?" She asked confused.

"Uhmm. Well, this is my daughter, Darcy. Say hi to her baby." Darcy waved her hands then said hi. "I came here only to find them playing barbie so I joined them." I continued. Lou looked so shocked. Her jaw dropped.

"Wait... I never heard you have a daughter."

"Yeah... Uhmm... Well, I kept her as a secret just to protect her from the media." I said giving her a small smile.

She just nodded. "Okay... I understand. As a mother, you'll do anything just to keep your daughter safe. Awe. You're so lovely. I won't ask anything private then. Well, we gotta go. They said the ceremony will start in 20 mins. C'mon! Let's go!" I carried Darcy then followed her. I'm so impressed of what she said. I think we're gonna be a good friends.

"Mommy? Who that?" Darcy asked then pointed to the girl Harry was holding. Okay, this is what we called shit. Damn. I just can't tell her she was Harry's girlfriend. I know Darcy won't understand. I'll just let Harry explained it to her.

I didn't have the chance to answer. She then ran up to him then hugged him. I quickly followed her before she can say the word 'daddy'. But it was too late. Before I could catch her up, I heard Kendall asked. "Daddy?" Her eyes widened. I stopped. I decided to watch. I'll wait for what he'll say. I his near them so I could hear them.

"Uhmm. Excuse for a while. Babe, let me talk with this little kid, first." Harry said. I was surprised and shocked of what he said. Before he could talk to Darcy, I made my way to them. I can see they were both surprised by my appearance.

"I'm so sorry. If MY daughter bothered you both." I said emphasizing the word my. I gave them a fake smile. Before we could leave, Kendall spoke. "Oh my God! You have a daughter? I never heard you have one-" "Yes, I know." I faked a smile. I can see in Harry's face, he feel ashamed.

I know I kept Darcy a secret but I never rejected her being my daughter. If someone asked me if who's Darcy. I'll tell the truth. I never pretended that she's my cousin, or niece, or stranger.

"Mommy, why didn't he call me baby cake? He always call me that. And why did her call the girl babe?" Darcy asked. She's so confused. I don't know what to answer. She often ask me hard questions. I don't know how to explain the whole situation to her 'cause she's too young to understand.

"I don't know, baby. Just ask him later." I gave her a weak smile. She just nodded. After a few minutes the ceremony started. We walked down the aisle. My eyes were focused on the altar. I just wonder what's the feeling of getting married. That was every girl's dream though.

We all waited for the bride. I can see Dylan in tears if joy. I'm so happy for them.

The bride came then 'a thousand years' started to play. Gemma walked down the aisle with a smile and tears of joy. When she finally reached for Dylan they both got a huge smile on their faces.

After the wedding we all went to the reception. I sat in the table with one direction boys and their girlfriends. Yea, that's right, including Harry and Kendall.

Me and Darcy sat beside Perrie. Perrie introduced me to the boys and their girlfriends earlier. Eleanor and Sophia is such a sweetheart. They told me they love my music and would like to be my friends. I already told them about Darcy as well as the boys. But I told them when Harry and Kendall's not around. No one asked me who's the father but Niall and Zayn said they already knew. They told the girls and the rest of boys. Thank God, they all promised not to tell Harry or Kendall or anyone. They all adored Darcy and described me as "a lovely mother". I asked them why they don't talk too much to Kendall. They said because they don't like her attitude. She always act like a bitch and a slut. I was shocked by their words. Anyways, I don't care at her at all.

The boys have their own conversation so did us. After the reception, Kendall and Harry immediately went home avoiding the awkwardness between us. Well, I told Darcy earlier not to call Harry daddy for a while and to ignore him. I can see, he still feel guilty. The boys and girls invited me to Zayn's flat.

Darcy fell asleep on the car. Zayn requested to put her on the guest room.When we arrive we continued talking, getting to know each other. Perrie told them about our funny and embarrassing moments when we were in high school as well as well the others. We took a picture then uploaded it in IG with a caption. "Hey there my new squad! #1dandtheirgfs." Liam also posted then tagged everyone. "Let's all welcome the new member of the team @taylorswift13. #squad #WelcomeTS." While Perrie twitted "Reunited with my long lost best friend hahaha lmao. Love yah and I missed ya! #WelcomeTS."

After that, we watched a movie. While watching they asked me to have a drink. But I refused. I haven't drink for almost a year. I don't want Darcy to see me drunk.

"C'mon Tay! One drink won't hurt!" Said Sophia. Yes. She's right. One drink won't hurt. I took the red cup then drunk. Then followed by one, then one more, then another one then boom! I didn't even notice that I was finally drunk. My vision was blurry but I can see them, all drunk.

That's all I can remember. After that, everything went black. I passed out. I think I fell asleep.

-------------------

Here ya go! this is for xoxoSnowFlakesxoxo love ya xx. thanks for your comments I appreciate it a lot. X

Am I the only one who hate Calvin?