46

Third person p.o.v:

After twenty minutes, they finally arrived at the Kim's household.

"Taehyung! Jungkook! We are here." Father Kim said then glanced at the glanced who seemed to have slept.

"Hmm? We are?" Taehyung sleepily replied then slowly getting up.

"Wake your boyfriend up and get in the house, I am going to take the luggage in." Father Kim said, stepping out of the car.

"Kookie, kookie, you need to get up, we are here." Taehyung called multiple times but Jungkook wasn't answering until. "Kookie, what would my mom say if she saw her futur son-in-law asleep like a dead body? She will try to get me another bride so you better get up before I....."

"No one is getting you a bride, you are mine, only mine." Jungkook mumbled sleepily, hugging Taehyung tightly, muttering mine over and over again.

"Yes, yes, I am yours now get up, before my dad thinks we are having s*x in the back of his car." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead, and got out of the car, Jungkook following after him.

"Finally here, love birds. I was starting to think you are doing something nasty in the back of my car." Father Kim said, looking at his son and his son's boyfriend.

"Told you." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook, and the latter chuckled softly.

"Who is doing nasty stuff? Nobody is going to do nasty stuff in this house." Mother Kim said, glancing at her husband.

"Your son and his boyfriend."

"Oh then it's okay, just let me set up the camera and microphone."

"Sweetie!" Father Kim glared at his shameless wife.

"What? It's not everyday that you get live bl."

"Honey, not now."

"I was just kidding, chill, I wasn't, Tae you are here! Come to your mother's chest, let me see you." Mother Kim went to Taehyung and hugged him tightly.

"Mom! You are crashing me!"

"Shut up! I haven't seen you in decades, let me get my enough of you."

"Mom, I visited you and dad four months ago."

"And? Your point."

"My point is that it haven't been that long, you are talking like I was overseas or something, you are just like kookie."

"Cookies? What does cookies have to do with our conversation."

"Not cookies mom, Kookie, Jungkook, my boyfriend, the one you are squishing his cheeks." Taehyung said, because while his mother was hugging him, Jungkook was behind him and his mother stretched out her hands and started playing with Jungkook's cheeks and after two seconds she let go of the hug and played with Jungkook's hair.

"Oh my, I am sorry my hands moved on their own." Mother Kim chuckled but still didn't take her hands off Jungkook.

"Yeah, and made you ruffle his hair, squish his cheeks and tickle him, your hands are really rude to guests aren't they?" Father Kim was embarrassed, because the boy looked uncomfortable, he was blushing and fidgeting, making him look pitiful.

"Oh shut it, bet you want to do it too."

"I don't, I am not a pervert like you."

"Look who is talking, do you want me to tell them who is the real pervert Mr Kim." Mother Kim glared at Father Kim.

"No Mrs Kim, you let go of the boy, and let me show you what a real is really like."

"Ohh, you want another child?"

"Why not? Maybe twins this time?"

"Oh really."

"Mom, dad, we are still here."

"Yeah, maybe we should postpone this to another time." Mother Kim sadly said.

"Why don't you boys go on a date, here take some money." Father Kim took five thousand from his pocket and handed it to his son, then took his wife and entered their house, slamming the door shut.

"What just happened?" Taehyung mumbled.

"Your mom and dad are going to do the thing we haven't done yet."Jungkook said then started walking away.

"Wait for me! Why don't we do it now?"

"How?"

"We go to a hotel, I always wanted to go to one."

"No! I don't want our first one in a hotel."

"Hmm, okay then, why don't we go to the sea?"

"Okay."

Jungkook and Taehyung walked, hand in hand, and talked about random things, forgetting about everything else.

Bye 🌸💜.

This took longer to update than I expected, I didn't think I will have to cook today so sorry for being late.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.