49

Sorry for the delay.

**********************

Third person p.o.v:

"I can't leave him alone and we are both tired because of the flight so maybe another time." Taehyung

Jungkook smirked and looked at Bogum with a smug look on his face, proud of his boyfriend.

Bogum rolled his eyes, wondering why Taehyung is dating someone like that kid.

"That's fair, let's go out tomorrow then, tell aunty and uncle hey for me, bye." Bogum said walking away.

"I will." Taehyung

"Watch your man before I take him." Bogum whispered to Jungkook as he was passing by him, he is going to take him anyway so why not give a heads-up first?

Jungkook glared at him and didn't say anything, dragging Taehyung away from that place.

"I don't like that guy, not even one bit." Jungkook said, feeling himself getting angrier.

"You don't have to like him, but he is not a bad guy, trust me, he is one of the guys who understood me in this city." Taehyung said, as he walked to his parents house.

"He was your only friend?" Jungkook

"Kind of, everyone else bullied me or didn't bother talking to me or knowledge my existence." Taehyung

"It must have been tuff." Jungkook

"At some point it was, it made me question my existence and my will to live but I have you now so I am glad I didn't give up earlier on." Taehyung

"If you did, I don't know what would have happened to me." Jungkook

"Let's not think about it, because now we have each other." Taehyung

"Okay." Jungkook said with a smile and they continued to walk, hand in hand, in silence until.

"My head hurts." Jungkook suddenly said.

"Are you okay? Should I buy you a medicine for headaches? There is a pharmacy right in the corner, you wait here and I will go get it." Taehyung hurriedly said, planning to leave but Jungkook stopped before he did.

"Not that kind of headaches, I think it's my head space, the urge to become a little. I don't understand nothing triggered it so why." Jungkook

"There shouldn't be a reason, and you don't have to worry so much, I am here with you, so give yourself to me." Taehyung

"Are you sure?" Jungkook

"Never have I been more sure in my life, just be yourself and let it out." Taehyung

Jungkook sighed and stopped resisting, letting himself be a little and get spoiled by his boyfriend.

"Taetae?" Jungkook said in a babyish voice.

"Yes baby, it's me. How have been my baby doing?" Taehyung asked, playing with Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook shook his head.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Taehyung crouched down in front of Jungkook.

"Big me doesn't want me out, I am not needed anymore." Jungkook said hiccuping in the end of his sentence.

"That's not true, you will always be apart of him, no matter what and you will always be my precious baby who I live and cherish, and need in every step of my life." Taehyung

"Really?" Jungkook

Taehyung nodded and lifted Jungkook up, holding him in his arms.

"I brought your little stuff with me, let's go home and play with them, okay?" Taehyung

Jungkook nodded happily.

They walked, or more like Taehyung walked with Jungkook in his arms and when they were ten feet from the house, someone from behind Taehyung hit him with a metal bat, making drop Jungkook and become unconscious.

The last thing he remembers is Jungkook screaming and someone taking him away.

I am so extremely sorry for the short chapter and for being late, I was going to take a nap and write but I end up sleeping till 3 am, but as an apology I will write a much longer chapter at the end of this day, in like half a day, because now I have to go back to studying.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.