44: new version

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung stared at Jungkook dumbfounded.

"Just kidding, I will just talk to him, and lock him in the house while I am at it."

"But that's not safe, he can run away like that."

"No problem, I will tell Seoyu to take care of him."

"What do you mean by 'take care of him'?"

"Feed him and make his stay where he is."

"Okay I guess."

"Look, we have arrived." Jungkook said, entering the house.

After they got down from the car, Jungkook ordered the bodyguards to take Mike inside the house, and in the basement.

"What are we going to fo here? I have to be in Daegu after like ten hours." Taehyung followed Jungkook in the house.

"I will deal with Mike first and then we can go to Daegu with my private jet, we can get there in a hour or so."

"Perfect."

"Taehyung, would you be a dear and pack my things while I go to talk to Mike?"

"Anything for my baby boy. But!"

"But what?"

"I want you to let me take care of your little self later, or tomorrow or whenever you like."

"Why do you want to do that?"

"Because I miss taking care of you, duh." (I am the bad guy, duh plus Jungkook dancing)

"Okay fine, I miss it too anyway. I should go now, I will be back in ten minutes, if he agrees but if not 20 minutes." Jungkook walked away."

"Jungkook." Taehyung called out.

"Yes?"

"I love you, get back soon."

"I will." Jungkook said then left, as his heart was beating fast.

"Why didn't he say it back? Maybe it's too early for that, ahh, I shouldn't have said it." Taehyung talked to himself as he packed Jungkook'd things.

An hour passed, Taehyung finished packing his stuff in his bag, Jungkook told Seoyu what to do, and with that they left the house to the airport.

Jungkook sat in his seat and looked out of the window, looking at the clouds then at Taehyung who is beside him, they were already in the plane and going to Daegu.

Taehyung fell asleep as soon as he got in the plane, but Jungkook couldn't sleep, his mind was full of thoughts, even if he wanted to sleep he couldn't, Taehyung telling him he loves him made his head chaotic, because he doesn't know if he feels the same. He likes Taehyung that's for sure, but like is not love, what is love anyway? It's not taught in school nor in the streets so how is he supposed to know about it? Are his feelings towards Taehyung love? He likes/loves Taehyung's company, he loves staying with him, talking to him, hearing him talk, having him play with his hair, spending time together is like heaven on earth to him, that doesn't mean he loves does it? And he doesn't what can he do? Leave Taehyung? Of course not!!

Leaving Taehyung mean not being happy, but what about Taehyung's happiness, will staying together make him happy? If he doesn't share the love Taehyung has for him after years of relationship, how will that make Taehyung feel?

'Too much thinking!! I need to sleep or my head will explode'. Jungkook thoughts and put his head on Taehyung's shoulder, closing his eyes and forgetting about everything else, because in this moment, the thing that mattered the most to him is sleep and Taehyung's presence with him.

Bye 🌸💜

Sorry if there is any mistakes.