48

Hey, I have been wanting to write this chapter for more than a week now but I never got the chance to but I am doing it now.

*******************************

Third person p.o.v:

"You don't have to follow me, you must be tired because of the flight and the car ride, I can take you to out house to rest if you want to." Taehyung told his boyfriend, who is holding on to his arm. After talking with Bogum for a couple of minutes, they decided to meet up and now they are going to a near by park where the meeting place is.

"And leave you alone with an unknown guy? No way in hell or heaven." Jungkook replied pouting.

"Babe, trust me Bogum is the last person to have something for me, we are bros." Taehyung made a chill face, reassuring Jungkook.

"That's what Hoseok before getting f*cked by his now husband, then he stopped talking to me that much and they freaking got married, after five months of dating! They say bros before hoes, until one day your bro becomes your hoe. That what happened to Hoseok, or more like Hoeseok." And Jungkook started whizzing.

"You have been spending too much time with Jin, where did my sweet cute Jungkook go to?" Taehyung sighed, dramatically looking into space.

"He is still here, you know." Jungkook pouted.

"I know I am just kidding." Taehyung

"But what if I changed, imagine if I became an emo kid, and got tattoos and always wear black and got longer hair, will you still love me?" Jungkook let go of Taehyung's hand, drifting off with a sad look on his face.

"Don't worry, I will love you no matter what, because even if the outside changes the inside won't, I don't love you for how you look like, I love you because it's.....you, cliche I know, but it's the truth, even if you became a slutty boy or a younger version of Jin-hyung, or even a Yandere I will still love like I do now." Taehyung hugged Jungkook, kissing his cheeks over and over again.

"That's a bold statement but I will take it." Jungkook chuckled and let Taehyung kiss him on the cheek.

"Wow, what a change, I didn't see you to be that type of guy, Tae." Said a man sitting on a seat beside them.

"Bogum? I didn't see you there." Taehyung said, letting go of Jungkook, and distancing himself from him, embarrassed.

"I could see that, you were too busy kissing that fella." Bogum chuckled.

"And you have a problem with that?" Jungkook glared at Bogum.

"And what if I do shortie?" Bogum replied, and Jungkook got a taste of his own medicine.

"Whose short you motherf*cker, just because you are a tower doesn't mean everybody else is short." Jungkook

"You got a big mouth for someone like you, b*tch." Bogum

"What is that supposed to mean, dipsh*t?" Jungkook

A/n: I feel like Jungkook will never say stuff like this in real life so don't believe it.

"I wish Jimin was here, he would have....let's not think about it." Taehyung whispered to himself. "Okay, calm down, no need to fight, now both of you apologize to each other and hug."

"I am not hugging this b*tch!" Bogum

"I am not saying sorry to this a**h*le." Jungkook

"What did you say sl*t?" Bogum

"You heard me a**h*le." Jungkook

And that's the only swear/curse words I know so we stop the argument here.

"Okay, you two. You are taking it too far, you both just met each other, what's wrong with the bad blood?"

"I don't like him." Bogun

"What a coincidence, me neither." Jungkook smiled a sarcastic smile.

"Well you have to start liking each other, I don't want my friend and boyfriend to be on bad terms."

"Wait, boyfriend? What does that mean?" Bogum

"Oh, things happened so fast, I forgot to tell you I got a boyfriend." Taehyung

"What?!?" Bogum

Jungkook smirked, and stuck his tongue out facing Bogum.

"Wait, I never heard of this, you are gay?" Bogum

"I guess I am, yeah." Taehyung

"Since when did you guys start dating?" Bogum

"Yesterday, it hasn't been that long." Taehyung

"So I still have a chance." Bogum whispered to himself.

"What did you say?" Taehyung

"Nothing, why don't we go and have some fun like the old days." Bogum

"Of course, Jungkook could see the beauty of the city with that." Taehyung smiled widely.

"Without the kid, I want it to be just the two of us." Bogum

"I am not leaving in your hands, f*cker." Jungkook

"Taehyung has the right to decide not you, so shut up midget." Bogum

Taehyung glanced at his friend who is giving him a smile and then at his boyfriend who is pouting.

What should Taehyung do? Take Jungkook or not?

Bye 🌸💜.

I need friends, I am getting lonely these days, someone? Anyone? No? Okay. Hello darkness my old friend....

Sorry if there is any mistakes.