17

Thank you for 35k reads/views 🌸💜.

I am losing ideas for this book, I don't want to give up on this it, but...

Thank you for reading, commenting or voting 🌸💜.

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung started thinking of a good story for baby kookie, but his mind was empty, he couldn't think of one.

"No stowey?" Jungkook said with a sad pout on his face, his eyes getting a bit glossy.

"No, no baby. I will tell you a story, I am just thinking of a suitable one to tell you." Taehyung said, feeling disappointed at himself, for making his baby pout.

"Okaway." Jungkook said with a slight giggle, his pout completely gone.

Jungkook's head span changed, he is now in a 5 year old head span, as Taehyung's care made him feel a little better.

Taehyung didn't do much, but just the fact that he is with Jungkook, and decided to take care of him, that made Jungkook feel a lot better.

The thought of someone being with him and not leaving him, made him content and safe.

He never told anyone about his condition, not even Hoseok, he found out on his own.

Accepting himself was the hardest, but even he did, he still hated himself, his sickness, his madness.

Jungkook has never gone a day completely being a little, because he always forces himself to get out of that mind state, which resulted in him having headaches, feeling stressed, and a lot of other problems, but now that Taehyung is here, he won't have that kind of problems again.

While Taehyung was having a hard time, trying to find a good story, Jungkook looked at him with a cute smile, all his worries washed off.

Jungkook extended his arm, holding on Taehyung's, so he won't try to leave him, never, he won't let him if he even wanted to, because now he is his.

In the end, Taehyung decided to recount the infamous story of the beauty and the beast.

Taehyung started recounting the story, with Jungkook looking at him with drowsy eyes, while he held on Taehyung's finger with his hand.

Around the middle of the story, Jungkook fell asleep.

Taehyung smiled looking at the cute figure of the sleeping Jungkook, he kissed his forehead, murmuring a quiet good night.

Taehyung couldn't get up from his place, as he realized how satisfied Jungkook looked with holding his finger, because when he tried to, Jungkook showed an uncomfortable look, with a slight pout, Taehyung couldn't possibly make his baby kookie pout, so he stayed.

Taehyung took the cover off, sliding in the bed with Jungkook.

They both slept, with a small smile on their faces, while holding on each other.

The end.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.