26

Third person p.o.v:

"Huh? What? Wait what?" Taehyung stuttered as he couldn't pronounce words, what are words anyway? What is that? Can it be eaten? Who is he anyway?

"I am kidding, I am wearing my underwear, I will open the camera now." Jungkook chuckled at his flustered hyung.

"Yah, that wasn't funny, I could have fainted again because of this." Taehyung wasn't having it, he doesn't want to have a bloody nose again, and in front of his friend.

"Oh right, that happened before." Jungkook blushed, that was so embarrassing to remember. "Maybe I should put on a hoodie." Jungkook put his phone down, going to his closet to find a hoodie.

"You totally should, I don't want to become like the bloody nosed boys in anime." Taehyung already was but let's not tell him that.

"Taetae, what do you think is better pink or black?" Jungkook took out two hoodies and put them on the bed showing Taehyung.

"Hmm, pink, I want to see you in pink." Taehyung remembered that Jungkook always wears dark colors so he wondered how he look in pink.

"Okie, one sec." Jungkook put the hoodie on, and put the other in the closet. "Tada, how do I look?"

(The hoodie he wore, I just wanted an excuse to put this here, he looks so freaking cute and adorable ahhhhh, gspqlaljsnsiqjqpna, okay let's continue)

"Breathtaking, adorable, cute and that word, the word that describe pretty things...." Taehyung stared at his phone, making Jimin glance at him and ask: "Are you looking for the word beautiful?" Jimin couldn't see Taehyung's phone so he didn't know he was having a video call.

"Yeah that's it, thanks Jiminie." Taehyung smiled at his friend and Jimin replied with no problem, and got back to watch the drama, as it's the juicy part where the hero confesses and the heroine finally understands, dense people, can't relate, says the person who will have someone flirting with him for 8 months without getting a clue but that's not our story.

"You look beautiful and ethereal baby, like always." Taehyung sighed content, he finally found the word, it didn't describe the beauty of Jeon Jungkook but it expressed it a little.

"Thank you Taetae." Jungkook blushed as he got flustered, nobody called him beautiful before.

"No problem baby kookie." Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's cuteness.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked as he sat on his bed.

"Watching a drama with Jiminie and cuddling, you baby?" Taehyung asked as he tried to be as quiet as possible, because looked like he still hasn't noticed he is having a video call, key word: looked like.

"In my bed, talking to you." Jungkook whispered, making Taehyung shudder for some reason.

"Did you dry your hair baby?" Taehyung suspiciously looked at Jungkook's wet hair.

"Yeah.....but I will dry it again it's still a bit wet." Jungkook hurriedly went to fetch his blow drier, then started to blow dry his hair.

Taehyung just stared at Jungkook, fascinated of how pretty the latter is, how perfect he is, how cute he is, how he is drying his hair looking like a snack ready to be eaten by Taehyung, he is hungry, hungry for a wild bunny.

"Hyung!!!" Jungkook shouted and it went straight to Taehyung's ear making him go deaf for a minute.

"What's wrong baby?" Taehyung rubbed his ears then put one in, as he doesn't want to go completely deaf, he still wants to hear his, well not his, that was a mistake but anyway, baby kookie angelic voice.

"You didn't respond even after I called you for many times, you were just staring at me, is there something on my face." Jungkook titled his head, his hyung, yes his, no mistakes there, his hyung stared at him for the entire time as he dried his hair, he tried to call out for him but Taehyung wasn't listening at all, just staring at him making him feel shy, wondering if something was wrong with his face.

"Yes there is." Taehyung whispered, staring intensely at Jungkook.

"What is it?" Jungkook touched his face, wondering what was it.

"Perfection and ethereality." Taehyung said proudly, making Jungkook's face explode, as he became red red and red.

"Yah!!" Jungkook screamed as he hid his face between his hands, feeling himself melt.

"No need to scream, I still want to my ears to work after the call." Taehyung chuckled, this boy was so cute.

"It's your fault for flirting with me, you're not fair." Jungkook pouted, his face still red.

"We have been there before, neither of us is fair to the other, so it's only fair that way." Taehyung smirked, he loved making the little blush.

"Well that's kind of make sense for some reason." Jungkook agreed, appearing to be convinced.

"You can call me genius." Taehyung puffed his chest, but Jimin punched his stomach mumbling 'more like stupid'.

"Hyung is indeed smart." Jungkook giggled, making Taehyung glare at Jimin and give him an earphone: "Can you say that again baby?" Taehyung stared at Jimin.

"You're smart Taetae." Jimin looked unimpressed as he said: "Don't lie to him." Jimin told Jungkook, which made the latter a little bit angry, why was he talking? He was talking to Taehyung not to that midget.

"I am not lying, Taetae is really smart, you are just jealous." Jungkook argued with a little pout, he doesn't like this Jimin, especially since they are cuddling, Jungkook should be the one in Taehyung's hands not that shortie.

"Jealous my thick ass, why do both of you think I am jealous of this alien, I have better things to do than be jealous of him." Jimin sighed, those two are giving him a headache, so he took the earphone off and messaged Yoongi.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.2